• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Warrior: Exotic Weapon Master PrC (Approved)

Erekose13

Explorer
Hmm for some reason I thought that there were worse prereqs. My memory of all things D&D is failing me. I thought they needed 3 exotic weapons to qualify. In that case, yes, it is over powered.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Hmm for some reason I thought that there were worse prereqs. My memory of all things D&D is failing me. I thought they needed 3 exotic weapons to qualify. In that case, yes, it is over powered.
I don't know why I still remember the prereqs--I'll admit to be debating based solely on memory because my CW is back in Cambridge and I'm at home in MD for the weekend again :lol:

Erekose13

Explorer
Yeah, I don't know why I thought it was three exotic weapon prof. to qualify. With it being so easy, I'd rather strip uncanny blow and leave the rest as is.

Velmont

First Post
Personally, I don't mind for Uncanny Blow.

Most of the powers are weaker than a feat, but you gain them at ecah level, which at first sight, seems to balance quite well compare to teh fighter. It's true that most of the pre-requisit are quite easy to have for a figther that use an exotic weapon.

Any other comments?

I'm in no hurry yet for approval, that would be my 3rd level character...

Remove ads