• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Conan] Saga of the Ages 1: A Cat in the Dark

ferretguy

First Post
Looking at the dead thieves, Balavous turns to the Vanirian Not that I mind a good fight, but do you have any idea what this was about?

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Smiling at the Bossonian, Thorkin wipes his sword off on the last of the dead rogues and sheaths it. He then slaps Balavous on the back "Aye now that was a good bit of work that does make a man thirsty! Thorkin, son of Ragnar... and who be you? Wench, bring us drink, I am thirsty! Oh yes, I know not what these fools wanted. They attack a man we had just met and his body does lay over there... doss he still live Santoro?

ferretguy

First Post
Shaking the blood off his axe and sword, Balavous smiles I am Balavous Sulson, Bal to my comrades in arms. Lets see what these assasins were carryin'. With that he proceeds to rummage through the dead mens cloths...could use a little extra drinkin' money.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
ferretguy said:
With that he proceeds to rummage through the dead mens cloths...could use a little extra drinkin' money.

Picking over the bodies, Balavous discovers 15 silvers, two arming swords, and a throwing dagger. There is also a scrap of parchment with a rough sketch of a man matching the appearance of the Kothian who lies on the floor before him.

As Balavous rises back to his feet, a gaggle of servants pick up the bodies of the three thugs and dump them unceremoniously in the street. One of these servants - a young Shemitish girl - glances at the Vanir and the Bossonian briefly as she bends down to help carry out a body.

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin smiles broadly at the wench, showing off his good teeth. If he notices the map he will glance at it, but unless it has pictures of treasure or dancing girls he is not overly interested in it

Vigilance

Explorer
Santoro will glance at the parchment to make sure it's just "wanted poster" then scan the crowd to make sure no one seems to be inclined to help these scum.

"Perhaps we should continue this conversation somewhere private?"

ferretguy

First Post
Well, looks as though these men weren't paid too much to get this man indicating the 15 silver but definitly enough to get us a couple of rounds eh?....perhaps we can sell these weapons in the morning. Noting the servant girls glance I think that lass has a hankerin' for ya' Thorkin.

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

"HA, right ye are lad, most lasses are, and who can a blame em!" turning back to Santoro Thorkin will nod "Hmm a sound plan when one is in the den of wild dogs aye. Where might ye suggest though friend Santoro, the rooms hear are thinner then wenches undergarment"

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Santoro glances at the parchment, and sees that it is, indeed, a wanted poster. As the companions discuss taking their conversation elsewhere, the servants who carried the bodies outside enter again. Santoro and Balavous notice the same Shemitish girl glancing at the party again. Two of the servants break off and carry Gyrrho's corpse outside, while the others file back to their jobs. The girl glances up at the group several more times before she is done scrubbing a table in the back.

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin nudges his friend and says "I'll be right back" and heads over the wench as she scrubs her tables and says "Here now you be a pretty young thing there, an't ya girl?" but then in a lower voice, while leaning on the table with both hand, he will say "Now what cin I do for ya lassie... you have the look of someone who wants to say something"

Remove ads