Congrats on 2000 LightPhoniex

Michael Morris

First Post
You might not of noticed, but I caught it :lol:

Here's to the next 20 years it will take you to catch Crothian :)

Attachments

• preview2000.gif
    preview2000.gif
    26 KB · Views: 103

EricNoah

Adventurer
Cool, he's a longtime community member! Love to see those folks still around. :)

Edit: Ooh, I see I'm creeping up on 5000! :eek:

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
EricNoah said:
Cool, he's a longtime community member! Love to see those folks still around. :)

Edit: Ooh, I see I'm creeping up on 5000! :eek:

Oh, you're creepy, all right...

:p

There are entirely too few people online at 6:40 in the morning on a Sunday.

I just woke up from a dream in which I spent the last five minutes trying to get a soda out of a vending machine to go with my free chili.

My old RenFest costume's boots, which I thought were great back in 10th grade, are actually black rawhide, not leather.

Could an alien with no teeth cook spaghetti al dente?

Sorry. I was just trying to see whether my post count is actually reduced when a thread gets transferred from Meta to Off-Topic.

LightPhoenix

First Post
What's sad is I didn't even notice until you pointed out. :)

Thanks for the congrats and all, but I probably wouldn't have posted about it anyway... I'm quiet like that. :)

It's funny to see how those usage patterns change. I just ordered the member list by post count top to bottom and it looks like I've moved up to number 9! This is despite a gradual pulling back of posting and generally not caring about post count, too... I lot of the people who used to be ahead of me have apparently gone practically MIA.

I was trying to find where LightPhoenix was, but after about four pages, I decided it was too much trouble to keep counting. ;)

Remove ads