• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congrats on 2000 LightPhoniex

Michael Morris

First Post
You might not of noticed, but I caught it :lol:

Here's to the next 20 years it will take you to catch Crothian :)

Attachments

• preview2000.gif
    preview2000.gif
    26 KB · Views: 104

EricNoah

Adventurer
Cool, he's a longtime community member! Love to see those folks still around. :)

Edit: Ooh, I see I'm creeping up on 5000! :eek:

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
EricNoah said:
Cool, he's a longtime community member! Love to see those folks still around. :)

Edit: Ooh, I see I'm creeping up on 5000! :eek:

Oh, you're creepy, all right...

:p

There are entirely too few people online at 6:40 in the morning on a Sunday.

I just woke up from a dream in which I spent the last five minutes trying to get a soda out of a vending machine to go with my free chili.

My old RenFest costume's boots, which I thought were great back in 10th grade, are actually black rawhide, not leather.

Could an alien with no teeth cook spaghetti al dente?

Sorry. I was just trying to see whether my post count is actually reduced when a thread gets transferred from Meta to Off-Topic.

LightPhoenix

First Post
What's sad is I didn't even notice until you pointed out. :)

Thanks for the congrats and all, but I probably wouldn't have posted about it anyway... I'm quiet like that. :)

It's funny to see how those usage patterns change. I just ordered the member list by post count top to bottom and it looks like I've moved up to number 9! This is despite a gradual pulling back of posting and generally not caring about post count, too... I lot of the people who used to be ahead of me have apparently gone practically MIA.

I was trying to find where LightPhoenix was, but after about four pages, I decided it was too much trouble to keep counting. ;)

Remove ads