• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

congratulations - you made it!

OchreJelly said:
Good point. I wonder what they'll charge for holominis?
I wouldn't know, after they will have announced that for optimizing bandwith and avoid digital theft, that they would randomize each mini and at the beginning of each session, each of your minis would randomize. Last session you had a Kobold army, and now you have a legion of devils. Great! :rolleyes:

;)

Family

First Post
I got my D20 out of its drawer, dusted it off and polished it up. IT'S TIME TO ROLL!

/Oh, and I know there are many people to thank but I'm kinda lazy; soooo

300991490_Business_of_Lifex.jpg

If you'd do the verbal bit for me I'll take care of thanking with my wallet.

-Good Gaming :cool:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
I wouldn't know, after they will have announced that for optimizing bandwith and avoid digital theft, that they would randomize each mini and at the beginning of each session, each of your minis would randomize. Last session you had a Kobold army, and now you have a legion of devils. Great! :rolleyes:

;)

What about minis that randomize each round! Now that's a set-piece battle! :)

DandD

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
They wanted to do this, but Fantasy Worskshop has a patent on it for their new Chaos Army Holo Set for Warhammer 41K.
And yet, still no new rules for Dark Eldar. We're still stuck with the 3rd edition rules. :p

Come on!

Kahoots

First Post
EricNoah said:
What about minis that randomize each round! Now that's a set-piece battle! :)
Now that's truly evil.

I envisioned those Lvl 1 goblin minions morphing into Elder Red Dragons on the beginning of the next turn.

Retreat!

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Kahoots said:
Do you think WotC will have their holo-site working right by then? ;)
Have you EVER seen any holodeck episode from Star Trek? Well... holodecks are basically like RPGs... Seemingly, WotC is still sticking around in the 24th century. Including their webteam!

Cheers, LT.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
EricNoah said:
I figured we'd be living on the moon and flying with jet packs by now...
Wow, you people certainly are optimistic that we'll have jet packs and holodecks by the time 5e comes out in 5 years.

[ducks for cover] I'm kidding! I'm kidding!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads