• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

congratulations - you made it!

Kahoots

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
Have you EVER seen any holodeck episode from Star Trek? Well... holodecks are basically like RPGs... Seemingly, WotC is still sticking around in the 24th century.
I wonder if Duck Dodgers will play 5e...

letters2.jpg

Cadfan

First Post
I dunno. My Ignore list is awfully long at this point, and there are people who are dishonest jerks who aren't on my ignore list for no other reason than that I have fun kicking them. In a way, the new edition really highlighted a flaw in the ENWorld moderation policy- zero tolerance for rude words, but absolute tolerance for concern trolling.

I'd probably have given up on this forum if it weren't for lack of anything better to do between tasks at work.

RigaMortus2

First Post
EricNoah said:
I had some concerns early on that EN World might divide so sharply that it would be painful for one "side" or the other to remain, but I'm glad to see that those fears were unfounded.

Eric Noah

Speak for yourself. Those of us that are pro-5E get it from both 4E and 3E peeps!

Simplicity

Explorer
Hey now, don't count your chickens. DnD Insider still says we still have 17 days to turn this messageboard into mutually destructive cliques, flamebaiters, and the emotionally abused.

OchreJelly said:
I even feel like it will be the same when I drive my hover car to the store to get 5E. I can't wait to download 5E to my 50 gig smart paper iBook!

My goodness, you expect technology to jump forward a lot over the next five years! ;)

Remove ads