• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale [ORG] - Closed

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Map

Would it be OK if I started with a rough map of the surrounding countryside for Bloodsworn Vale, even an inaccurate one? Rather fitting considering. Perhaps free or I have about 17 gp left and with my background and skills I should be able to get one on the cheap or so?

FreeXenon

YOA[sblock]Could you also post to me anything that I might know about the players when I see them like with the dwarf the war he fought in or the clan that he is from due to his tatoos and anything else that my knowledge skills might tell me.[/sblock]

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
FreeXenon said:
Would it be OK if I started with a rough map of the surrounding countryside for Bloodsworn Vale, even an inaccurate one? Rather fitting considering. Perhaps free or I have about 17 gp left and with my background and skills I should be able to get one on the cheap or so?
You can start with that for free, FX. It could be a map with some general geographic features, and so forth. I don't have any problem with that.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
FreeXenon said:
YOA[sblock]Could you also post to me anything that I might know about the players when I see them like with the dwarf the war he fought in or the clan that he is from due to his tatoos and anything else that my knowledge skills might tell me.[/sblock]
[sblock=FreeXenon]I'll work on getting some of this together for you, but it just might take me a little time.[/sblock]

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
FX, how's this for a start for your map?

BloodswornValeUnlabeled.jpg

s@squ@tch

First Post
Is the Leadership feat allowed?

Also, I know that I have not updated the RG post yet with Percivilis -- I have most of him done in my PbP character thread, but I am waiting on the Magic Item Compendium to be delivered to me so I can try out some off the wall items I am hoping to find. :cool:

FreeXenon

Where will we be meeting on the map?

YOA[sblock]...also perhaps anything that I might know about Bloodsword Vale from my knowledges and background.

As a background note - I can be here not in the official service of the king, but here on an extended term of leave from service and I just happen to find adventuring somewhere far away from my family very convenient and of a benefit to the king. ;) [/sblock]

Last edited:

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
s@squ@tch said:
Is the Leadership feat allowed?

Also, I know that I have not updated the RG post yet with Percivilis -- I have most of him done in my PbP character thread, but I am waiting on the Magic Item Compendium to be delivered to me so I can try out some off the wall items I am hoping to find. :cool:
Leadership will be allowed, but I will of course need to approve any cohort or follower you would wish to take.

Don't worry about the fact that your sheet isn't up yet. I'm behind schedule on reviewing the sheets anyway...still no internet connection at home. :(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads