• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Considering DMing a game... [Interest Check]

Theroc

First Post
forward momentum :) not to be obnoxious, but i'm excited to play. :)

Yeah I've been kinda busy lately, (I'm not used to being busy so i'm not always efficient and stress easily sometimes), so I haven't gotten much time to sit down and work on stuff, but yes, momentum is good.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I know not what you have planned Theroc but I find giving the players an IC and a little RP time gives the DM about a week to set himself to rights.

In my Grey Mist Game the players posted 9 pages before they even needed me LOL.

They will be so busy with descriptions and talking about fighting styles that you should have a few extra days.

HM - The Lurker

Lughart

First Post
Now we know the secret.

But seriously, thats a good idea. Might let us get a feel for our characters and keep up the enthusiasm while you work out the crunchy bits.

Theroc

First Post
I'll post an IC tomorrow if I don't get swamped. If I do, expect it Tuesday. I won't promise anything too elaborate, but it should get you guys started on things. :p Thanks for the idea HM.

Theroc

First Post
Solosaddie; Thinking Kam gets +2 to whichever stat gets the +2 and the -2 associated, and the other abilities. Then next level you get get the additional attribute bonuses. I would say powerful build is delayed, but that would just get complicated and waste your gold. :p

SolosAddie

Explorer
cool. hope you're feeling better then.

+4 str -2 dex, +2 con.

How about +2 str, -2 dex for now then the rest on level up.

assume my longspear and spear is large-sized then too.

Last edited:

Remove ads