• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Constables of the 14th Ward Part 3

Scotley

Hero
Mattie looks about in some alarm and stamps firmly on the floor. "Seems solid enough. I've never known their to be anything under this place..." The notion is obviously of some concern to her.

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

"Please humor me for now, and let these large built-in casks run dry by finding another way to move the beer from the transport casks to the tables above. We will find out what's behind this."

Scotley

Hero
Maddie considers for a moment and says, "Well, I've a few extra casks here we can fill and I can have the next batch delivered in small casks like these. It will cost a might more, but if you think it will help I'll do it."

Rhun

First Post
"Surely there is access to the thirteenth nearby?" says Brae, thinking that a trip below the city would certainly be a change of pace. "An access shaft, or stairwell or such? If you do not know of one, perhaps we could find some architectural plans from when this area was built."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Incidentally, Brae knows from experience that even if they were able to locate some plans for the city from when it was built, they would likely be of little or no use now, the way the citizenry tear stuff down and rebuild every so often.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"There is an Understreet line that runs pretty close. Perhaps you could find something there? It is going to take us some time to empty these casks. You should rest and explore early tomorrow morning? Come by early for some flapjacks and staves."

OOC: The alert player will realize this is a ploy to reunite the group before you begin your journey below... ;)

Rhun

First Post
"A fine suggestion, Maddie," says Brae. He looks at his fellow constables. "We should inform the good magistrate of our intentions as well."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads