Constables of the 14th Ward

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

[sblock=OOC]

Yikes! Computer elves must be wreaking havoc... I did not see that round description when I posted!!!!! I'll delete my previous post, tnaks, guys!
[/sblock]

Alarion closes with the ogre, shouting "An you do not surrender, may Morwyn have mercy on you, foul beast!" He swings savagely at the monster.

[sblock=round 3]

Free action to assign current target to shield block (+1 to AC vs him)
Swift action to activate Fighting Challenge against the ogre (smoke em if you got em :) )
Attacking with longsword, power attack -2 + fighting challenge: 27
Damage 11

[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Initiative Order:
Wally 17
Jonas and Bruno 14
Thea 11
Darius 11
Raul 8
Stone Giant 8
Moru 7
Rahvin 5
Alarion 5
Ogres 5
Soulfetter 4

Wally continues to make his way around behind the giant.

OOC: I'll give Jonas until morning and then move ahead.

Scotley

Hero
Jonas ease a little closer and lets fly with another arrow, but his aim is off. Bruno stands resolutely as ordered and watches for trouble from the rear.

With most of the fighting still up ahead, Thea knew she had to help out where she could. She took another few steps forward and snapped out a few words of Sylvanoptera, punctuating the incantation with a swirling gesture. A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from her hand and splashes over the Ogre. The weapon drops from his hand to the floor and a blank look comes over his face. (His AC is now 12)

Shaking off the effects of the blow (or perhaps just shaking), Darius makes another sword attack. He fails to hit the Ogre. Who leers at him. "Come back when you've learned to use that toy pipsqueak!"

Raul feels confident about his entrance into battle with an Ogre, but he is still nervous about battling such a large opponent. Raul's attempt at a flurry of blows against his opponent is unsuccessful. The Ogre breaks into a deep booming laugh now. "Your little friend doesn't even have a toy to fight with."

The Giant hurls (1d20+11=25) another boulder which smashs (2d8+12=20) into the only foe attacking him. Bruno lets out a yelp of sympathy for his master as Jonas takes the hit.

From the concealment of his invisibility spell Moru sets to work on a summoning. He is struggling to be quiet enough not to be heard across the work, yet loud enough to be heard on another plane of existence.

Rahvin very nearly plows into the invisible Moru as he works his way into position for an attack on the giant.

Alarion closes with the ogre, shouting "An you do not surrender, may Morwyn have mercy on you, foul beast!" He swings savagely at the monster cutting a deep wound on the ogre's thigh. The stunned creature hardly seems to notice. He stares ahead not even looking toward the knight.

The Ogre bashes (1d20+8=9) at Darius and very nearly smashes his own toe as the massive club strikes the ground next to his foot. The Ogre roars in rage while the giant laughs even harder.

Soulfetter's axe slashes out a little too far right, but the Ogres sudden shift to avoid his own foot puts him just at the edge of the Axe's path. A tiny red line opens on the Ogre's arm from the axe's passing. (one point to the ogre) The giant is laughing so hard he clutches at his side before scooping up another boulder from his pile.

OOC: Actions for the next round please! Note that I should have a chance to update on Monday if everyone checks in by then. After that it may be Friday, before I get another chance. Leif may be available to keep things moving if you all can post. Happy Holidays all!

OOC: Ogre 2 Will Save (1d20+1=9)

Attachments

• giant_cavern.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

xedr

First Post
[sblock=ooc]A more careful swing (1d20+8=13, 1d10+7=11) and strike three![/sblock]Darius finds an opening, but whiffs again. Nonplussed, he stares at his sword as he dodges back from the ogre's counterstrike. [highlight]"what the hell is wrong with you?"[/highlight] He taps the tip of his sword experimentally against the floor to verify that it is indeed solid, then steps back into combat.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
With the first ogre temporarily handled, Thea knew that Alarion would finish the beast off. She started moving towards the rest of the fight.

OOC: Double move south- should end up a little bit north of the crowd around the ogre.

Remove ads