Core Elements Revised - Horror on the High Seas (Modern)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
The_Universe said:
Are we still doing core elements: revised, or have we switched to D20 Modern?
It will be a little of both. The only elements I'm using from D20 Modern are Occupations and Wealth.

The_Universe said:
We're willing to give it a shot as long as it's only updated 3x/week. Sorry it took so long to get back with a definitive answer.
Okay. Thats is fin, I will keep it paced on par with you and your wife needs. No proble on the gettin' back part, partly my fault.

LogicsFate

First Post
Frukathka said:
It will be a little of both. The only elements I'm using from D20 Modern are Occupations and Wealth.

Aha! :eek: I completly forgot about that, I'm sorry, I'll edit my character tonight

(insert weak excuse about work here)

Frukathka said:
Yup. Lookin' good. Now we just need QD and TU to make characters and we can get this one off the ground.
We started bouncing some ideas around last night. Hopefully we'll be able to sit down and determine something more concrete this evening. :)

We've never played in a game where we were significant others... so - we're going to see if we can't come up with an excellent pair of newlyweds. :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
We started bouncing some ideas around last night. Hopefully we'll be able to sit down and determine something more concrete this evening. :)

We've never played in a game where we were significant others... so - we're going to see if we can't come up with an excellent pair of newlyweds. :)
Sounds good. Lookin' forward to seeing your characters.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Well I have an idea for a pair of criminal newly wed's if someone is interesting in working with me beloew is my idea.

[sblock]
My character and his partner in crime aren't actually married, infact they're brother and sister (or something similiar) who have managed to con there way into winning this all expense paid, newly wed holiday.

While on board they were planning on pulling off a big heist by removing the legendary [insert name here] diamond, which is currently (secretly) on it's way to it's home city of [insert city name].

This is a heist that they've been planning for a long time, and they've even organised a way to not only cripple the state of the art ship, but they even have a means of getting off.

My idea would be to create a two person team of highly trained criminals, my character would focus on lock picking, computer hacking etc while the other person would focus on some of the more charisma based skills.

So it would be a cross between Speed 2 and Ghost ship

Anyway thats my initial thoughts[/sblock]

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lord_Raven88 said:
Well I have an idea for a pair of criminal newly wed's if someone is interesting in working with me beloew is my idea.
I think your idea is pretty funny, but I'd rather have the story be about heroes, not anti-heroes.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Frukathka said:
I think your idea is pretty funny, but I'd rather have the story be about heroes, not anti-heroes.
Okay, my idea wasn't that they are villians or murderers or anything, mearly thieves, I thought it would be interesting to have these two seemingly normal couple be thrown into this situation, over time the other characters begin to suspect that something isn't quite right about these two.

Due to the situation these two natuarally work towards not only saving themselves but the others as well, and if they do manage to acquire the odd trinket along the way, well that's even better.

Anyway it's up to you Frukathka, if your answer is a no, perhaps I could tone my idea done to them having conned there way onto the ship, and are hoping to fleece a few sheep while on board.

Remove ads