• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

kronos182

Adventurer
Gun Lance
The Gun Lance developed for Power Armor and Mecha Units is a combination firearm/autocannon with an attached lance in lieu of a standard bayonet. When deployed the unit can either fire the weapon or use the lance to pierce the target object.

A gun lance eh? Got a link for it? Or just something you thought of?

Leik714

First Post
Is there any information about what happened in Argentina? Since it is my home country and I would like to know what my destiny would be (I hope nothing has happened related to The Eternaut).

I would also like to know what happened in: Spain, Egypt, India, Peru, the Nordic countries and the African savannah.

Leik714

First Post
Then:
Like the vast majority of cities, Buenos Aires is now a mix of the old and the futuristic.
There are several supers defending the city of "evil forces". As the oily Boogie, Nafta Super (An alternate version of Superman) and his band, Cybersix, Cazador, Patoruzu, etc.
The northern regions are dangerous areas. Plagued with ghosts, killer gnomes and werewolves. Basically: Not a good place to spend the night.
The Patagonia is now inhabited by gauchos and Native Americans, who coexist with mutated animals and Eldritch abominations.

By the way, several versions of Adolf Hitler have also been found in this country.

Last edited:

kronos182

Adventurer
Can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7eDoWK14zM

Additional idea... the Argentinean Army has obtained a pretty good reputation as experienced vampire hunters. Having to deal with enemies like Millennium has forced them to become such.

Vampire hunters eh?.. I can resurrect some of the stuff from the A Night campaign and some other stuff I've thought of.. old tech, current and some future.. would Argentina have access to magic? or just buy it from other sources?

Remove ads