• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
How many are missing? There were six in the party, which is fairly large . . . if we're only missing one or two we might try to do without them (possibly hiring NPCs to fill the roles if they are key). This would get the game moving again.

An alternative would be to try and recruit to fill the missing roles - would delay restarting the game, though.

RathStrom

First Post
MIA:

CanadienneBacon as Lady Quinne Valanthe - CG Female Human Fighter
Mark Chance as Rolf - NG Male Half-Orc Cleric of Erastil

Are we moving on or shall we wait? We have 4 players and that should be enough, let me know what you guys want to do.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ah, Mark! you have found the threads. I was getting ready to pm the links, so i guess I wont have to.

I was laid out with a recurring sinus infection that ended up kicking my tail end through early December, at which point I broke down and went to the doc for antibiotics. I got better (hurray!) but then got busy with Christmas (four children and all that). I am now worn out and have no plans to be anywhere near EN World through January, save for today's message.

If you feel like waiting for me to resume posting in early February, please feel free to NPC Quinne. If you don't feel like waiting for me, then please ditch Quinne as you see fit.

Peace out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was laid out with a recurring sinus infection that ended up kicking my tail end through early December, at which point I broke down and went to the doc for antibiotics. I got better (hurray!) but then got busy with Christmas (four children and all that). I am now worn out and have no plans to be anywhere near EN World through January, save for today's message.

If you feel like waiting for me to resume posting in early February, please feel free to NPC Quinne. If you don't feel like waiting for me, then please ditch Quinne as you see fit.

Peace out.
will the dm allow this to be put up for a vote? If so, then color me a nice rose "don't ditch quinn. Wait for CB"!

Remove ads