• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Okay, my buddy is almost ready to get this game moving again. He's finished reading the book and is going through all the posts to get up to speed on the game. He has DM'd games for my group before but this is his first Play by Post game, so I've been helping him get a feel for it. Hopefully we'll be up and running again soon!

RathStrom

First Post
I've got a friend from my regular group who will be running CoT for us after we finish Legacy of Fire, so not for a long long while yet. He might be interested in DM'ing for us on the boards, that way we won't have to drop any players. I'm sending him the link now so he can check it out.

I am the above mentioned friend :D I would like to DM this campaign, if you will have me. I am going to start reading the game post this morning to get up to date on what has happened so far. I can be ready later today or tomorrow to start if everyone is in agreement on me taking over.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

I am the above mentioned friend :D I would like to DM this campaign, if you will have me. I am going to start reading the game post this morning to get up to date on what has happened so far. I can be ready later today or tomorrow to start if everyone is in agreement on me taking over.

Welcome to ENWorld, Rath! Slip is ready whenever you are!

Shayuri

First Post
Heya Rath. I saw your resumption of the IC thread, in particular the note at the bottom where you asked for suggestions. Well, first, let me thank you and welcome you to the game.

I do have a suggestion though.

It's a good idea, especially given the length of time this game has sat fallow, to give us a day or two of notice that you need posts from us before delaying everyone a round for not giving you posts. The last we'd heard from you was on the 17th, when you said you could start within a day or two...but you never actually posted that you were officially taking over, or what you needed from us to continue, or when you needed it by.

I recognize that you're new to the forum and to the style of play, and it can be confusing; with its own sometimes Byzantine unspoken codes of conduct...so please take this only as a kindly-meant suggestion. There's no hard feelings on my part at this time. However, such incidents can lead to hard feelings on occasion.

RathStrom

First Post
Thanks for the welcome and pointing this out. I sure didn't mean to upset anyone, just trying to get the ball rolling. I'll be sure to give everyone time to get their actions in.

With this being said, would everyone who is still planning on taking part please check in to this thread.

This is going to be a learning experience for me but I'm sure we are going to have some fun on the way.

Like I said before if you have any input for me please don't be shy, I want everyone to enjoy the game and if you have a suggestion that would improve things please share it with me.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Checking in and I will be checking out the IC in a short bit. I have nudged Canadian bacon to see if there is interest from there.

Remove ads