• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Voadam

Legend
Hee! We missed you so much we stopped gaming without your divine benevolence. :cool:

Actually, since I've played in every or nearly every game that Mal's dropped, I'm starting to wonder if I'm the jinx...

Put that worry aside. I was in a large number of his games (including under his various alt identities) that he unanouncedly dropped where you were not a player.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
After my Eberron PbP game is done I plan on running something from Pathfinder. I'd have to steer clear of the AP's though since my RL group has been going through a few of them. I'll drop a line here in the next few months when my other group wraps up.
Someone else needs to start up another game for ME to play in though ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
After my Eberron PbP game is done I plan on running something from Pathfinder. I'd have to steer clear of the AP's though since my RL group has been going through a few of them. I'll drop a line here in the next few months when my other group wraps up.
Someone else needs to start up another game for ME to play in though ;)

Sweet! Color me interested! I've got some ideas brewing for a PF game set in Golarion but it's likely to be awhile (read months at least) before I'm ready to play. And be warned, I've got some, um, different ideas about character generation . . .

I wonder if Mal would be willing to give this one up to another GM, and if there'd be anyone willing to take it over?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
that would be an intersting though mowgli, turning it over to another dm ... color me still interested in playing if that happens.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Malvoisin, You Still Out There?

Not all that unusual. In the 'Living' threads (LEB, L4W) the judges take over active games when the GMs are unable to continue for some reason.

I'd sort of feel bad doing it without Mal's consent, though - or at least without giving him an adequate chance to voice an opinion.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Aye, Orsal took over a LEW game I was in when our DM BigB had to drop out.

I'll send him a message through the boards and see if he can weigh in here. If he thinks he can get back into the game soon then I'd be happy to wait.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads