• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Council of Thieves, Act I - The Bastards of Erebus [DISCUSSION]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
huh. Orsal has taken over something like two or three of my LEW games and Rea A. has done like wise for a couple of threads as well.

Those judges are tops in my book.

Contacting Mal would be the most fare thing to do. in LEW they always gave a very fair time to get back on line and state their case as well as make any promises neccessaary to continue their game.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I PMd him a week ago and haven't gotten a response either. The icon next to the sent message indicates that he has read it . . .

I've been toying with the idea of offering to drop Slip from the game and take it over - this would depend on interest and approval from the other players, of course, and I'd need to really look at my commitments and make sure I have time. I'd be equally as happy continuing to play Slip and finding someone else to GM.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited:

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I've got a friend from my regular group who will be running CoT for us after we finish Legacy of Fire, so not for a long long while yet. He might be interested in DM'ing for us on the boards, that way we won't have to drop any players. I'm sending him the link now so he can check it out.

Remove ads