• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Counters for Star wars d20?

Rpjunkie

First Post
Are there any good counters that you can get for star wars d20?

I haven't seen any other than the ones that came with the Invasion of Threed boxed set.

Thanks in advance.
RPJ

asra

First Post
A) Some the Web Enhancment content in WotC have additional token (Stormtroopers and maybe soe Jawas)

B) Either adopt D&D tokens (From Dragon & Dungeon) or make your own -- I did both.

RodneyThompson

First Post
I use poker chips, each one labeled with a different number, for my counters. That way, I just write down numbers on my paper and don't have to keep track of which stormtrooper is which.

asra

First Post
Cannon fodder numbering is one of the things I've liked best about the token (unlike miniatures - also the ability to cheeply produce my own).

The poker chips is a nice idea, but doesn't poker chips come usually with values such as 1, 5, 10, 50 etc.?

I've solved my token problem by reacreating the SW token templet (both sides) and then I can simply add whatever information I need (picture, name and numbers). It works very well, as it allows me to create personlized tokens for the party and specilized token for NPCs that looks almost like the originals.

RodneyThompson

First Post
The set of chips I bought isn't numbered, just colored. Two stacks of white, one of red, one of blue. I write the numbers on myself with a Sharpie.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads