• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

cover of the Hermit

Inzae

First Post
Here is a pic of the over of The Hermit!!

54696c20.jpg

Inzae

First Post
Details coming

Yeah...

Steve is putting all that together as we speak - I sorta jumped the gun. I got to the office before he did!!!

Anyway I like the cover so much ( Horn fan ) just wanted to get it out there.

be up in a little while.

trollie

Inzae

First Post
update

Gary Gygax returns to adventure writing for the Game of Games!

King Nupathurva, called "the Shrewd," has sound reason to be angry. Lodash, one of the lands most reknowned Sages, has wandered into the Vorelberg Mountains and hidden himself from the prying eyes of man. The King, however, wants him back! In refusing the King's summons, Lodash has caused the monarch much worry as this blatant act of defiance by one of his subjects threatens his rule. Now, you must find the reluctant hermit and bring him to heel. Do this or suffer the wrath of the King!

But not all is as it seems, and the road of adventure is a "road of many forks." You must chose what is right and what is wrong, for the road of life is a "road narrow." "Believe none of what you have will be told and half of what you see . . ."

Explore those realms far from the lands of man and learn to be wary of the wee folk, think before fishing, and test your mettle against the mental machinations of those who wish to be obscured.

The Hermit is a full blown fantastical adventure that places the characters in some very unique situations that, to my knowledge, have yet to see print. Be wary in this one.

The module is designed for a party of 4-6 levels 8-11. It comes in at 64 pages and is priced at 13.95 and includes 2 - 8x11 color map inserts!!!

Need more info than that, let me know. Word is it will be at Gen con.

54696c20.jpg

trollie
davis@trolllord.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads