• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creamsteak's Pathfinder Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm fine with Forge of Fury. Played neither one. If Aramil dies I want to try the pathfinder druid. Alpha2 should be avaiable next tuesday.

Pinotage

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
I'm fine with Forge of Fury. Played neither one. If Aramil dies I want to try the pathfinder druid. Alpha2 should be avaiable next tuesday.

That's not a bad idea. We might want to swithc classes between adventures to try something different?

Pinotage

Walking Dad

First Post
Pinotage said:
Alpha 2 of the Pathfinder RPG is out. Barbarian, Druid, Sorceror and Paladin are all in! Looks great! :D

Pinotage
Yeah, looks good. But I don't like some things;

- Half-orcs should favor druid, not cleric.
- Wildshape could be a bit stronger (more nat. armor, landspeed,...)

Pinotage

Explorer
What happened to Thunder? I know he was in an accident but I thought he was back? Can we just NPC him for now to move along?

Creamsteak, do we need to check and update our characters based on Alpha 2 or are we sticking to Alpha 1.1? I know the skills have changed quite a bit.

Pinotage

Creamsteak

Explorer
Yes, please update to alpha 3, at your leisure though. No rush. Change whatever you need to, if something changed that would affect your choices.

As far as the recruitment goes... I'm uncertain. I'll consider it.

Remove ads