• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 Creature Catalog 3.5 Overhaul Project

Shade

Monster Junkie
Actually, BOZ, weren't there a few holdovers from last time? I seem to remember someone requested the krakentua, and you said we'd hit it this time. If you can find them in the thousands of past posts, they might round out the remaining two spots.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
when i have an hour or two to spare, i might consider looking back through all that. ;) seriously, maybe on my lunch break i can spare 15 min to have a look...

Shade

Monster Junkie
I'll save you the 15 minutes...found it!

BOZ said:
since i said to Tzeentch first that he could replace his second pick, i'll give him either the fungus hulk or werebadger (really just a modification on the lycanthrope template) and the krakentua will just have to wait till next time. :p
So it looks like werebadger and krakentua were the leftovers. So, can I have my vote back for krakentua? ;) If so, I'll vote for death angel.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
how about if we go for werebadger and death angel if no one else speaks up before friday. ;) i'm busy enough that i can afford to wait that long.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
sorry krish... gorgimera should have been edited out of that list, as it is in ToH 1. could you please pick a replacement for me. :D

Remove ads