Crossed Paths - Part I

Thels

First Post
OOC: Ohh, back then. Yeah. I thought you said I did it again after the bumps of the underwater ride.

Dhormuin grabs his weapon and waits for the others to make a move. Too bad this water prevents me to aid us.

Manzanita

First Post
just a note here to emphasize that the water is quite cold. I'd mentioned that before w/o stating any consequences. But until you warm up, you will all have a slightly reduced dexterity and the arcane spellcasters will have a slight chance of spell failure due to numbed fingers.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
With Brioc's nod, Octar leads them to the edge of the light, so they may see the situation. Then, he will follow Brioc's lead as to when to begin the attack.

Manzanita

First Post
As the group moves towards the bank, they see there are now four figures on the shore, who seem to be looking right at the party.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Nathaniel leans in toward Brioc slowly, then whispers, as lightly and flatly as possible:

"Hail .. or .. charge"

Give his tone of voice, it's hard to tell if it's a question or not.

doghead

thotd
Not knowing what a wendol looks like, Marcus awaits the lead of the others. As they move forward, he positions himself on the flank.

If they are not friendly, we should make sure that they do not get the chance to leave.

Thels

First Post
Dhormuin follows after Octar, his weapon steady in his hand, obviously happy to escape the water.

Last edited:

Remove ads