• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crossed Paths, Part II

Jarval

Explorer
doghead said:
"What, not hungry?"
"Oddly enough, no..." Brioc grins.

"I think seeing just where those gnolls where heading is a good idea. Either they were allied with the lizardfolk (something I personally doubt), or they were living down here without the lizardfolk knowing. Either way, it would be wise to find out a little more about them."

doghead

thotd
Marcus shrugs apologetically. But its somewhat offset by the grin he can't wipe off his face. He really is pleased at having avoided having to wade knee deep through the muck, as well as the hour or so in the evening cleaning it off.

I'm going to have to stay upwind of the rest of them though ...

He falls into position with the others as the file past.

~or if they cut through to the secret cavern, he meets them at the door in the corridor. He really hates that guano stuff.

Krilith

First Post
~Turning to face Brioc and asks, but can’t help it that it starts to sound almost like an order~

“It would be ‘preciated if you could check on G’ruk’s chambers to see if he is there, it would save us another trip through that cesspool”

Manzanita

First Post
Manzanita said:
Glancing into the room where the party first encountered G'ruk, they find it basically empty. The bodies have been removed, and no one is there. The once-secret door is still closed as Marcus left it.

Let me know if you go through the door or retrace your steps around.

You already checked in there Krilith

Krilith

First Post
Ooc: did i check G’ruk’s room already? I lost that bit, had a bad casse of insomnia last night.

“Brioc, what do you think, there’s nobody home apparently and I’m sure Marcus can unlock that door for us.”

Manzanita

First Post
carrying on

Looks like you'll head through the secret door and avoid the bat guano as you continue.

Marcus has little difficulty opening and resecuring the secret door. He's got the hang of it now. The party then marches on down the passage the fleeing gnoll was taking. The party slows as it approaches the turn at the end. As you discuss turning the corner, Ehldannis' uncanny senses detect another concealed door. This one just 5 feet from the end of the passage on the south wall.

Remove ads