Crossed Paths Part V

Barak

First Post

OOC: If it's what the group wants, it's fine by me. I'm a tad confused though. Have we gone back in the room in which we were first attacked yet, or no? If we haven't I think we should go there first, to try and deal with them before we go forward..

doghead

thotd
ooc: We went back to the room in/from which we were attacked but it was empty. Just beyond that room (down the corridor about ten feet) a door opened that was not there before. Thats where we are heading now, I think.

Manzanita

First Post
Doghead's got it. No one entered the shadow's room upon returning to the area. Now the party is proceeding past it. Update to come shortly.

Manzanita

First Post
Tullius leads the party forward, by the light of his dagger. Advancing slowly, he can see that the newly opened door reveals a passage about 20 feet long, which then ends, turning North.

Suddenly, a deep voice rings out from ahead. ""Halt! Come no further! Who are thee and why do you trespass here?" The voice speaks in Latin.

Velmont

First Post
"A few living men seeking someone who have been kidnap. And you who are you, I've always prefered to know to whom I talk. Or do you prefer to stay anonymous?" says Tullius, staying on guard.

If the man who talk show himself and doesn't look like hostile, he will lower his guard, but not unsheat his weapons.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Brioc! By Odin it is you! Tis I, Ecgthow! I'm coming out, and I have a friend," he looks at the Old Man and smiles at him in reassurance.
A rangy, yet to some familiar figure makes his way round the corner. A Norseman, clad in little but rags and carrying the marks, scars and bruises of several beatings. About all he has with him is a shortsword and a decaying breastplate held in his off hand.
He surveys the group, "Well met indeed. You seem to have fared better than I since we parted."

Remove ads