• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crystal Caste Battle top tv tray

Janx

Hero
its not a TV tray. It's a battle mat deck for the gaming table.

I built one a few years back. Mine was a foot tall. Mostly, you just need it taller than a coke can.

The idea being, it sits on the table, elevated, so your books and sheets have room on the table, yet, still have room for the battle mat.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
A battlemap comes with it. what more do you need.
Actually, all I need is a battlemat. ;) The thing is, if they're going to include one, why not have it intergrated in the first place? Just seems a bit odd to me. (Although I suppose the amount of folding the thing might take may be the reason.)

IronWolf

blank
Actually, all I need is a battlemat. ;) The thing is, if they're going to include one, why not have it intergrated in the first place? Just seems a bit odd to me. (Although I suppose the amount of folding the thing might take may be the reason.)

I think the big pro of non-integrated would be to make it vey easy to replace if something should damage or mar the original battle mat.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads