• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crystal Caste Battle top tv tray

John Crichton

First Post
Actually, all I need is a battlemat. ;) The thing is, if they're going to include one, why not have it intergrated in the first place? Just seems a bit odd to me. (Although I suppose the amount of folding the thing might take may be the reason.)
Pain to clean comes to mind right away.

falcarrion

First Post
Actually, all I need is a battlemat. ;) The thing is, if they're going to include one, why not have it intergrated in the first place? Just seems a bit odd to me. (Although I suppose the amount of folding the thing might take may be the reason.)

The battle map is two sided. Most likely the other side is hexes. That way your not locked into just one pattern.

Nikmal

First Post
Just as a reminder and I DO know this is almost a dead thread but I was looking at the Battle Board and this came up in the search, That if you take Dry Erase markers and run it over any permanent marker it should take the permanent marker off of the mat. Not the lines that were on it to begin with. This may not work but you can always test it should it happen. I have done it before and it worked.

Also the Paizo Flip-Mats can take Perm markers, Dry Erase and Wet Erase markers on them. As well as the NEW map packs they produce (the ones with the glossy finish on them that looks like laminate).

Nytmare

David Jose
I think it would probably end up being more that the marker and residue would end up holing up in every crack, crevice, and seam. An integrated map would be nice, but in the long run I'd probably be happier with one I didn't have to unbolt before I threw it in the shower.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads