Cult of Arrhim

Someone

Adventurer
BigB said:
I like the idea. U (or whatever name ends up) would need Urdiga's help to pull this one off

Come on, he´s a god. Give the dude some credit; their Int is around the 30-some, if we give the numbers in Deities and Demigods some credit.

Someone

Adventurer
Well, a run of the mill pit fiend has 26. A god must have at least that, and given that I don´t think I´m nearly that intelligent and were able to think on that, it´s a given that a pit fiend (and therefore a god) would be too.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Someone said:
Well, a run of the mill pit fiend has 26. A god must have at least that, and given that I don´t think I´m nearly that intelligent and were able to think on that, it´s a given that a pit fiend (and therefore a god) would be too.
A god would not necessarily have more Int than a run-of-the-mill pit fiend, particularly an ascended mortal demigod. Being a deity means you have power, but not necessarily intelligence. A deity could have Animal intelligence really--that could actually be a cool idea!

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
The war among evil is a possibility. I had and discarded another couple ideas; the thing is, I really don´t get the concept of worshipping a god of tyranny. so finally the light bulb shone: Arrhim is secretly either the god (in proxy or avatar form) or a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.
Once we hack out a name for the god, I'd approve both of these wraped togeather under that idea.

And you'd be supprised who people worship, and being a deity doesn't mean you have tons of worshipers.

BigB

First Post
Someone said:
The war among evil is a possibility. I had and discarded another couple ideas; the thing is, I really don´t get the concept of worshipping a god of tyranny. so finally the light bulb shone: Arrhim is secretly either the god (in proxy or avatar form) or a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.

I changed the name of the god to Naberezhnyi. I like the idea of Arrhim being a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.

If you are okay with this I will add this (Arrhim being a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.) to my proposal.

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
Arrhim is secretly either the god (in proxy or avatar form) or a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.
I like the Devil's envoy a bit better, but either works for me. Integrate it into your proposal, and I'd approve it :)

Once we do, we can roll it into the stuff for Naberezhnyi in one joint entry, with credit to both of you :)

Remove ads