• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cult of Arrhim

Someone

Adventurer
BigB said:
I like the idea. U (or whatever name ends up) would need Urdiga's help to pull this one off

Come on, he´s a god. Give the dude some credit; their Int is around the 30-some, if we give the numbers in Deities and Demigods some credit.

Someone

Adventurer
Well, a run of the mill pit fiend has 26. A god must have at least that, and given that I don´t think I´m nearly that intelligent and were able to think on that, it´s a given that a pit fiend (and therefore a god) would be too.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Someone said:
Well, a run of the mill pit fiend has 26. A god must have at least that, and given that I don´t think I´m nearly that intelligent and were able to think on that, it´s a given that a pit fiend (and therefore a god) would be too.
A god would not necessarily have more Int than a run-of-the-mill pit fiend, particularly an ascended mortal demigod. Being a deity means you have power, but not necessarily intelligence. A deity could have Animal intelligence really--that could actually be a cool idea!

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
The war among evil is a possibility. I had and discarded another couple ideas; the thing is, I really don´t get the concept of worshipping a god of tyranny. so finally the light bulb shone: Arrhim is secretly either the god (in proxy or avatar form) or a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.
Once we hack out a name for the god, I'd approve both of these wraped togeather under that idea.

And you'd be supprised who people worship, and being a deity doesn't mean you have tons of worshipers.

BigB

First Post
Someone said:
The war among evil is a possibility. I had and discarded another couple ideas; the thing is, I really don´t get the concept of worshipping a god of tyranny. so finally the light bulb shone: Arrhim is secretly either the god (in proxy or avatar form) or a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.

I changed the name of the god to Naberezhnyi. I like the idea of Arrhim being a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.

If you are okay with this I will add this (Arrhim being a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.) to my proposal.

Bront

The man with the probe
Someone said:
Arrhim is secretly either the god (in proxy or avatar form) or a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult and the god´s ideals.
I like the Devil's envoy a bit better, but either works for me. Integrate it into your proposal, and I'd approve it :)

Once we do, we can roll it into the stuff for Naberezhnyi in one joint entry, with credit to both of you :)

Remove ads