• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of House Thimbrall (orsal judging)

spycat

First Post
i shall take first watch, i think i will get little rest this night. much thanks though to our esteemed healer for his ministrations. Keth takes his axe and goes into the woods looking for a proper amount of fire wood.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Bah this scratch, its nothing. Though a full nights rest is most gracious." ao'Thuir says in fake bravado, glad for the peaceful nights sleep ahead.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Spell Prepared-0: Guidance, Light, Read Magic, 1: Command, Shield of Faith, *Comprehend Language

"I'll take the last watch, so I can ask for new favor to Russna, as it must be done as the light come back and the scholar can again read his book."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog listened to his companions as he helped set up camp and prepare watches.

Responding to Keth and Ridik, he declared, "Well, I should have several hours of uninterrupted rest, so if I can't have the first or last watch I'll take the second."

The telepath was starting to get antsy about Fredlar. Surely that charm had worn off by now. Could he be trusted?

[sblock]If Fredlar suddenly asks, "What am I doing here with you scum?!", then we'll know the jig is up. But if he stays friendly, he might be just playing along or he might genuinely be having a favorable reaction to the party. If he still seems cordial after the charm wears off, Boog will expend his psionic focus and use his Inquisitor feat in connection with Sense Motive to find out just where Fredlar really stands.[/sblock]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"If I can take a watch, I prefer to take one where there is still maybe a little light in the sky. I can't see too well in the dark, y'know. ... Well, it looks like all the watches are taken, though? We'll be off first thing in the morning then. 'Night!" Kamdar turns and finds a place by a tree to set up his bedroll.

Animus

Explorer
After a while, Fredlar shakes his head, as if shaking something out of his mind. When he looks around he says, "You scum! You killed my collegues!" And he tries to run away.

fuzzy

First Post
Levin 8/16 hp

"Thanks for making sure I can get a good nights rest, Jann."
Levin walks over to Boog and whispers something.
[SBLOCK]How did you get Fredlar to calm down like that?[/SBLOCK]

scout989

First Post
Jann Hurst Half-Elf Sorceror1

Jann isn't happy about having to do so, but he draws forth a bolt of magical energy to send after the retreating Fredlar if he will not stop. We cannot allow him jeopardize our mission, he thinks to himself. And besides, he did try to kill us. There's no doubt he'll tell Xyran what's happened.

Erekose13

Explorer
Provided Fredlar is trying to escape after ao'Thuir has fallen asleep, the elf merely rolls over and continues to sleep. If not, however, he will draw his weapon and charge the poor hapless bandit and put him out of his misery.

Remove ads