• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Curse of the Azure Bonds chapter 1: Tilverton

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"As we don't want to find ourselves fighting angry and lustful hippogrifs the whole journey, that sounds like a good idea," Sidra will comment if Charum reports his findings. For the wedding Sidra trys to get something in warm colors to complement her fur, in embroidered ivory if at all possible.

Thanee

First Post
Dawn

Dawn's wedding outfit will be simple and modest, in natural colors, leaf and earthen tones. Kooga will wait a distance away from the crowd, since the large ape might make some of the guests uneasy with his presence.

When the talk comes to angry and lustful hippogriffs, Dawn giggles slightly at the imagination, but agrees, that it would be best not to trespass into their territory.

Scotley

Hero
Charum

Eva of Sirrion said:
Traveling folk are in no small supply these days as people continue to filter into Tilverton in advance of the big event. Charum finds one who's seen a lot of the Dalelands in his day. He discusses your travel plans and has an idea, "Best be careful if you plan on taking Tilver's Gap. Hiipogriff matin' season this time o' year, it is, and the critters don't react well to folk trompin' through their nestin' grounds. Might be better served heading north through Shadow Gap to Shadowdale, then head via boat to Ashabenford and continue east from there. Shouldn't add more than a day to your journey all told."

Charum tries to continue the conversation offering to buy the fellow a drink. "Sounds like excellent advice. What can we expect in terms of weather and terrain? Are their plenty of inns along the route or should we plan to bring lots of supplies?"

bluegodjanus

Explorer
Maesnir doesn't seem to have too good of an idea as to what would be considered appropriate wedding garb, so she insists on the advice of the tailor from whom she commissions the dress.

So long as it's green, she'll accept whatever is suggested will look good on her.

Falkus

Explorer
Dominic purchased a courtier's outfit of the latest style, decked out in all the necessary jewels and other acroutements to wine and dine and his .

"It's very important," Dominc added, in support of Xi-Selorn's claim. "We believe it may be related to the matter we discussed earlier."

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
Of course, Miss Anya, whom Dominic met yesterday, is handling the seating arrangements. We'll see her and see what can be done.

Anya's office is even more cluttered that it was earlier, as piles of wedding invitations and replies have added themselves to the mix. I'm afraid my soup-cooker is down. It couldn't handle the pressure increase, as one of my other vestments found out earlier today. How may I help you?

Master Dominic has returned Miss Anya, and it is my privelige to present Master Xi-Selorn. They are here to inquire about obtaining seats at the wedding.

Certainly! Grab some chairs and we'll see what's available.

Durlan figures it'd be better to grab a bench to accomodate Xi-Selorn and Dominic, while he obtains a chair for himself and moves a small mountain of junk so you can sit by Anya's desk.

Anya looks over her charts and at some of the replies. I received a letter about an hour ago from Logan Huntcrown and his family that they won't be able to attend. That'll free up space for about seven, maybe eight. It'll be front-right of the altar seven rows back. A fairly good spot all told. What say you?

Eva of Sirrion

First Post
[sblock=Xi and Dom]Anya marks it down. Ok, I have your seats marked. Would you like to see where you'll be sitting?[/sblock]

The man accepts Charum's offer of a drink gratefully. "The weather's nice this time of year. May get a little cooler as you approach the Dragon Reach, but it won't be unbearably so. You can afford to travel light to Ashabenford, but villages are a bit farther between the further east you go, so you'd do well to supply yourselves well there."

Scotley

Hero
Charum

The monk will chat with the man while he has his drink and thank him for the valuable information. He will then share what he has learned with the others.

Remove ads