Curtains#2 - It Came From Below!

Mimic

First Post
Granite HP:1/4 status: 1 hit

ooc: If its possible he will pick up the container with the liquid nitrogen in it as well

Granite smiles as he spots the both buildings, "this should be fun." He thinks to himself with a chuckle.

"Come on Electroboy, we got to find us a freezer." He tells Jordi as he heads straight towards the steakhouse

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Prof. Fate Unharmed, Exhausted HP's: 0

Arty Hagan said:
"Ah, hello there," he says. "Guess my hunch to follow the zombies paid off. Mind filling me in on just what the heck is going on?"

"Yes, Mr. Hagan, excellent hunch," Professor Fate agreed. "Your timing is almost flawless as well . . . if you have followed them only one minute earlier . . . you'd be dead right now."

"As for your question, that answer is yes as well," Fate continued. "If you would be so kind as to move up and off the ladder . . . or if you prefer, you may come down . . . at your own risk and liability . . . and explore the area for yourself."

OOC: Diplomacy +12

Radiant

First Post
Jorgi

Mimic said:
ooc: If its possible he will pick up the container with the liquid nitrogen in it as well

Granite smiles as he spots the both buildings, "this should be fun." He thinks to himself with a chuckle.

"Come on Electroboy, we got to find us a freezer." He tells Jordi as he heads straight towards the steakhouse

"Ijustcan'tdecidewhosucksmore,yourorFate."
Jorgi holds the bases like it's deadly poison (well, it is...) and follows the others around, looking sooo very very unhappy.
He simply raises one hand and lightning flashes between his fingertips to keep anyone who wants to come too close away.

Radiant

First Post
Keia said:
OOC: Did Fate tell Jorgi he was immune to the base for the day? I thought he did

Simple and unimportant facts like total immunity will not stop Jorgi the incredible from his rightieous fear!!! ;)

Rybaer

First Post
Dave's Steakhouse is an upscale restaurant, populated by a dozen or so late night diners still sitting around their tables enjoying drinks and dessert. The staff is quietly beginning to clean the place up for the night. Granite scarcely notices that the front door was locked from the outside...it snaps so easily under his pressure.

A man in a tux comes racing across the room at the sound. "Whoa, whoa," he says. "We're closed for the night, I'm afraid."

He then begins to comprehend just what he's looking at, and he seems unsure as to what he could possibly say next.

Arty Hagan looks at Fate a little bit dubiously, as if sensing that he's getting a very vague reply from the hero. In any event, he begins poking around - looking at the zombies and peering down into the pumping station with all the inanimate fungal tendrils.

"So, you found the source of the...things?" he says, vaguely guesturing at the listless zombies. "And dare I even ask how you guys found your way here?"

(ooc - Apologies for slow posting. My job assignment for the summer is consuming much more of my time than I had anticipated. I'll try to keep up as best as possible.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Prof. Fate Unharmed, Exhausted HP's: 0

Hagan said:
"So, you found the source of the...things?" he says, vaguely guesturing at the listless zombies. "And dare I even ask how you guys found your way here?"

"I could ask the same of you . . . Mr. Hagan, and indeed I will," Fate stated. "How did you manage to get past the police barricade set up on the surface?"

OOC: Fate is getting a little suspicious of a man not weirded out by the zombies and odd stuff going on. If he has a chance to unobtrusively work a Telepathy on Mr. Hagan, he will.

Mimic

First Post
Granite Hp 1 remaining

Rybaer said:
A man in a tux comes racing across the room at the sound. "Whoa, whoa," he says. "We're closed for the night, I'm afraid."

"Looks like your open to me," he responds not even stopping. "Now tell me where your walk in freezer is, or do I have to start walking through the walls?"

ooc: No problems with the slow postings, at least your still doing it.

Remove ads