Curtains Ch.04 - Shell Games

Mimic

First Post
"That would be pretty noisy, in itself. I say we hit them fast, take out the guard before he can alert the others and the rest should fall together." Granite replies with a small shrug.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Fate (HP:5) In uniform, no active powers

"Surprise would seem to be our ally at this point," Fate offered. "If someone were good with locks and such, we could utilize one of the corner stairwells for our entrance, and attack from an unexpected angle, however."

hero4hire

Explorer
Keia said:
"Surprise would seem to be our ally at this point," Fate offered. "If someone were good with locks and such, we could utilize one of the corner stairwells for our entrance, and attack from an unexpected angle, however."

"I am being cop, not thief, but I am thinking I could делать неспособным...Disable? The Locks..."

The Russian in his accented english starts explaining a new battle-formation based on Granite spearheading the attack and blocking any initial gunfire.

OOC: HP for Beginner's Lock Disable Device. Still Tryng to sort out some sort of Master Plan.

Rybaer

First Post
hero4hire said:
"I am being cop, not thief, but I am thinking I could делать неспособным...Disable? The Locks..."

The Russian in his accented english starts explaining a new battle-formation based on Granite spearheading the attack and blocking any initial gunfire.

OOC: HP for Beginner's Lock Disable Device. Still Tryng to sort out some sort of Master Plan.

ooc - Lawrence is quite talented at lock picking (+14), so you might want to save your HP. I figured he'd probably point this out, but I'll take the opportunity here to also bump this to push along the tactical discussion before moving in on the perps.

Velmont

First Post
"If someone were good with lock? Fate, I am offenced!" he tells. He turns his attention to Kombat "I'll take care of it, it is my speciality." he takes out of his pocket his masterwork lockpicks (makes +16 ;) ). "Here my suggestion. I sneak up to him and before he can react, I snare him in a web. I just devellop that talent and I got a good result on the few thugs I've arrested lately. Once the man is snare and can see anything, it would be an easy task for Granite to take rid of him. Soundtrack, duriong all that time, make sure if the man shout, no sound get out of his mouth or his gun. Fate, you could quickly sneak throught the wall to see what await us and... damn, I was about to tell that Jorgi could have taken a look at that prototype gun to see what it is suppose to do."

hero4hire

Explorer
"You can shoot webs? You are not telling Ivan this before." Danko replied to Tarantula.
He turns to Soundtrack. "You can становится влажным...uhhh Dampen? Sound as well? Beautiful..If I had Agents such as you in the Mother Russia....Well anyway, the timing should be precise. First webbing, then sound dampen. Then Big-Guy comes in and smashes when no one can hear. Meanwhile Fate can spy through ceiling as to not be noticed. I will be..how do you say? Back-up?"

OOC: Well this seems like an okay scenario. We can rationalize Master Plan bonuses by saying Kombat is giving signals as when to "go". But I could see the team not accepting the bonuses since he is so new to the team.

PS Yes I will save My HP.

Velmont

First Post
"Shoot? No. I'll have to sneak near him to web him. I can transform into a swarm of little spider. Have you ever seen a spider that is able to shoot web over 5 feet distance?" correct Lawrence.

hero4hire

Explorer
Velmont said:
"Shoot? No. I'll have to sneak near him to web him. I can transform into a swarm of little spider. Have you ever seen a spider that is able to shoot web over 5 feet distance?" correct Lawrence.

"Only in movie Comrade...Piotr Parker no???" replied Ivan extending the pinky and pointer fingers of his left hand while depressing the middle and ring fingers into his palm. "Is still good plan of ours. Soundtrack and Granite will be waiting for your webbing."

Rybaer

First Post
ooc -

Sorry, I've been out of state for the last few days. I'm also going on vacation Thursday for a week and a half. A week after returning from that, I'll be out of town again for another week. I may be able to post in between those trips, but it's just as likely that the game will have to idle until mid-August. Thanks for bearing with me. I've got so many cool ideas for this chapter that I really can't wait to get cranking on it.

Remove ads