• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cyber D20?

palin

First Post
Is there a Cyber D20 system out there? Like Shadowrun or Cyberpunk?

I found the one by Dark Quest games but I was wondering if there were any others.

Thanks in advance ...

Merova

First Post
Cyberpunk

Hi all!

There's a game from Living Room Games called Digital Burn. It uses d20 Modern as the core engine, but adds on genre specific subsystems, like hacking or cyberware. IMO, it's not a very good game. Too many mechanical problems in terms of balance or resource effectiveness. YMMV.

In the most recent Game Trade Magazine, there's a listing for a d20 Cyberpunk from Mongoose Publications. I know nothing about this product. Sorry. ;)

I hope that helps.

---Merova

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
There was a polyhedron a little while back that had a cybernetic class in it -- it was an interesting approach to the problem, treating cyberntic enhancements as class advancements. I don't remember the details (issue #, etc.), but if you have the past year, you should be able to find it.

Warchilde

First Post
Here is a link to a Cyberpunk web site. It seems to convert Cyberpunk 2020 to d20 for the most part. The cyberwear system plugs in well to the core d20. Note that no matrix, net, web rules are currently in place. http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/elaineob/

This is a complete d20 modern cyberpunk system. It is available in a pdf download off the site. Not a bad version, but they do away with advanced classes and make the basic classes more flexible. If that is your thing, this is the system you want.
http://www.geocities.com/groundtwenty/

Adam

Kanegrundar

Explorer
No one seems to notice that the Star Wars Hero's Guide has rules for cybernetics that seem very malleable to other D20 games. I plan on using it as a basis for intoducing cyberware in my Rifts setting. That is until D20 Future is relased next year.

Kane

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads