• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3.5, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (Full)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Good choice. Whenever I've played a wizard, I think... I think I've always chosen a flying familiar. I figured they'd be of the most use. And I find toads to be stupid as familiars. I know, I know, it's all about flavor, not about power, but... a toad? Come on. ;)

Ferrix

Explorer
Rae, how do you feel about the Leadership feat?

I'm still here, I'm hoping to finish up my character before I take off for the weekend.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
While I am not totally averse to the Leadership feat... okay, yes I am. I'm going to disallow that one. For several reasons. If you want to argue it... I still say no. :\ Thanks for asking, though.

Kaitlin

First Post
I'm still here. Sorry I've been so tardy with my background. I actually have it written on paper, I just need to put it in the computer. :p So that should come soon....

Okay, complete change of pace. This is the final character I'm going to make and is going to be the one I'll be playing in this campaign. The build is a Saytr Druid5/MoMF4. Should have it done in a couple of hours.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads