• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E at Games Plus this Weekend!

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
I am going to be running a one-shot 4th Edition D&D game at 2:00 PM this Sunday (February 22nd) at Games Plus in Mount Prospect, IL. The format is a 'delve style' adventure for a party of 3rd-level characters. I can run multiple sessions if I get a big group. I will have six pregens available or you are certainly welcome to bring your own!

If you are interested in a little dungeon crawl or maybe just want an excuse to roll up and playtest one of the character classes from DDI, come by to play!

fodigg

First Post
Feel free to bring your own 3rd-level character or just use one of the pregens I will be bringing. I will try and post the pregens on my blog by Friday sometime...

Any character restrictions I should know about? Race/alignment/class etc?

Is the game in the default PoL setting?

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
Any character restrictions I should know about? Race/alignment/class etc?

Is the game in the default PoL setting?

Nope. Even feel free to use the playtest classes from DDI. The adventure is a dungeon crawl through the ruins of castle near a coastal city. The setting is my own (very slightly) tweaked version of the default POL setting from the DMG.

fodigg

First Post
Click the attached [See post below] to meet "Azi Adelram", level 3 Shadar-kai (Dhampyr) Rogue.

Let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed with the character.

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Is this an RPGA event, requiring RPGA legal characters?

Sorry I won't be able to play (I will be working) but see you Sunday.

AnthonyRoberson

First Post
Click the attached to meet "Azi Adelram", level 3 Shadar-kai (Dhampyr) Rogue.

Let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed with the character.

Looks great! Very good back story. Don't forget magic items. You get one 4th level, one 3rd level, one 2nd level and 520 gp to spend on magic items, potions or other equipment.

Remove ads