• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
No, Leif. If you look, he specifically lists you as one who can. And Uulark's token has no status effect markers on it.

Bust out some healing, cleric! :)

I've spent all my heavy spells, but I'll see if I can do a little more damage...

Leif

Adventurer
No, Leif. If you look, he specifically lists you as one who can. And Uulark's token has no status effect markers on it.

Bust out some healing, cleric! :)

I've spent all my heavy spells, but I'll see if I can do a little more damage...
Thanks, Shay, I did just that last night. ;)

Scotley

Hero
To be honest, I was kind of hoping you'd spot something I did wrong so that Rogash wouldn't be in the condition he's in now... Hopefully someone can do something to bring him back up.

Yeah, he could have taken a second wind last round instead of attacking, but that never has been his style. Maybe the Cleric will save the day...

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Sorry guys, for not updating this week. It's been a bit of a stresser, and this game takes more to update than I've had to give it.

On the bright side, I believe we're finally on the downhill side of things for this encounter.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Shayuri,

In post #54 of the IC thread you hit a Reflex of 29 for 28 points of damage. That attack hit. Hitting a reflex of 28, however, is a miss. So, without giving away too much, I'll tell you that a 28 misses, but a 29 hits.

Yes, those are some particularly yucky monsters. I think the combination of those and the pudding is especially vile, with one enemy holding you stuck within the others' aura (which I haven't been accounting for the last couple of rounds).

I guess I need to back off on the difficulty a bit, because this one and the last on in the Witchlight Strand seem to be a bit overwhelming, despite what the numbers say.

Scotley

Hero
Yes, this one's tough, one set of foes is immune to weapons and the other gets doubled by weapons. A slight oversight in Rogash's design--he has no powers that aren't dependent on weapons. Gotta switch to aiding others...

Remove ads