[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
I wasn't able to work on the update during the trip home like I wanted. And now that I'm home, I haven't had a lot of time either. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten, but it'll likely be another few days before I get to it. It's not even a big update, really, but it'll hopefully set up some plot hooks and what-not to get you guys started.

Thanks!

-IG

jkason

First Post
No worries. Always worth the wait, I find. :)

BTW, I ponied up for DDI access for another month, since I had two characters to level (in your other game and L4W), and started trying to put together another level or two of Shai while I had the access. The fact of the matter is, though, that the multiclassing / paragon multiclassing is really messy and confusing to me, even with character builder 'help,' what with all the powers I have to pick just for the sake of saying I swapped them out with a druid power.

While mucking about, I saw that I'd entirely missed the Hybrid Talent feat, which would have solved my problems of finding a way to keep Dyspeer with a hybrid build back when I originally did all this. I'm fiddling around with one now, and it seems like it's much cleaner to put together. I wondered if it'd be okay if I tried remaking Shai as a hybrid ranger / druid? I can hold off 'officially' changing him until we level, but figured I'd ask your feelings on the change now while I still have DDI access.

industrygothica

Adventurer
No worries. Always worth the wait, I find. :)

BTW, I ponied up for DDI access for another month, since I had two characters to level (in your other game and L4W), and started trying to put together another level or two of Shai while I had the access. The fact of the matter is, though, that the multiclassing / paragon multiclassing is really messy and confusing to me, even with character builder 'help,' what with all the powers I have to pick just for the sake of saying I swapped them out with a druid power.

While mucking about, I saw that I'd entirely missed the Hybrid Talent feat, which would have solved my problems of finding a way to keep Dyspeer with a hybrid build back when I originally did all this. I'm fiddling around with one now, and it seems like it's much cleaner to put together. I wondered if it'd be okay if I tried remaking Shai as a hybrid ranger / druid? I can hold off 'officially' changing him until we level, but figured I'd ask your feelings on the change now while I still have DDI access.

Go ahead and try a rebuild on for size. If it's something you think you'll like better, we'll talk about a swap at the next level-up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
this was in the rg thread, in case it was missed:

As I've been giving this some thought, and folks seem to be accepting of a sandbox style campaign, I think I'm going to go full outward growing sandbox. Basically, we'll grow the location as needed, find details as needed, and go from ther.

Cool?

Once characters are made, and folks feel ready and intertwined, we'll launch. Events will following along a gradient, small to large, with there being an underlying plot that shall be discovered in time.

had to go back a bit to find this ooc thread

Remove ads