[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

jkason

First Post
FYI: I have family coming into town and staying for the next week, so I may not be online as much. I'll try to keep up, but feel free to NPC if necessary.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I feel the need to apologize for the delay again, although I'm sure you've all come to expect it by now. No good reason, just my naturally obsessive personality getting obsessed over things that aren't on EN World. :) Again, thanks for not giving up on me.

Well, most of you... unforeseen circumstances have forced renau1g to withdraw from both of my games. He had to pick some games to drop, and these were it. I suspect the uber-slow post rate to have played a factor in his decision making, but he's much too kind to say so. Regardless, we're down a player. That still leaves us with five, so I don't think we'll be recruiting unless you all just absolutely want to.

As for Caerwyn the character--let's just RP that and see what comes of it.

Shayuri

First Post
Caerwyn's a bit of a wanderer...perhaps he just feels a need to move on.

Or many he gets news of events that are important to him.

The risk there being that right now the party isn't really 'attached' to what they're doing. If Caerwyn says he has to go now, there's a good chance we'd all just go with him. Hee hee...

industrygothica

Adventurer
Caerwyn's a bit of a wanderer...perhaps he just feels a need to move on.

Or many he gets news of events that are important to him.

The risk there being that right now the party isn't really 'attached' to what they're doing. If Caerwyn says he has to go now, there's a good chance we'd all just go with him. Hee hee...

That did cross my mind, actually. Had to take the risk though...

Scotley

Hero
I feel the need to apologize for the delay again, although I'm sure you've all come to expect it by now. No good reason, just my naturally obsessive personality getting obsessed over things that aren't on EN World. :) Again, thanks for not giving up on me.

Well, most of you... unforeseen circumstances have forced renau1g to withdraw from both of my games. He had to pick some games to drop, and these were it. I suspect the uber-slow post rate to have played a factor in his decision making, but he's much too kind to say so. Regardless, we're down a player. That still leaves us with five, so I don't think we'll be recruiting unless you all just absolutely want to.

As for Caerwyn the character--let's just RP that and see what comes of it.

If it makes you feel any better he had to drop out of my game too. No worries on the delay. I'm in for the long haul.

Leif

Adventurer

If it makes you feel any better he had to drop out of my game too. No worries on the delay. I'm in for the long haul.
Oh, yeah, he dropped mine, too, now that I think about it. :p

industrygothica

Adventurer
We're leaving for our semi-annual trip to the New Orleans area again tomorrow. I've never had issues with internet connection in the past so there shouldn't be any problems, but just in case...

Remove ads