[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
So the recent question of Uulark's power lead me to glance over his sheet in the RG, where I noticed there wasn't a PDF on record. Since I have a one month subscription to DDi that is about to expire, I thought I'd remedy that problem. Then I encountered more problems...

First, your ability scores are off. You've spent a total of 26 points. Here's a breakdown:

Code:
(Current score)-(Racial and Level modifiers)=Base score
STR 17-4=13 (3 pts)
CON 13-1=12 (2 pts)
DEX 11-1=10 (2 pts)
INT 12-1=11 (1 pts)
WIS 21-5=16 (9 pts)
CHA 18-2=16 (9 pts)

* If you have a language listed, I can't find it.
* You've shorted yourself one skill. You get religion plus 3 class skills, plus dungeoneering since you took the skill training feat.
* You don't meet the prerequisites for the feat Armor Specialization (DEX 15)
* It looks like your +2 light shield is illegal. As best I can tell, magic shields do not grant bonuses to AC (go figure), but instead contain additional powers to help protect you in some way.

Why this stuff wasn't caught before, I have no idea. But, since we all know that I am prone to mistakes, I beg anyone with a DDi account to triple-check my calculations. Hopefully I am wrong about the bad things and right about the good things.

In any case, after we get it cleared up I'd like to get a pdf of Uulark attached to your RG post--they're so much easier to read.

-IG

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, ok. None of that surprises me since Uulark was just about the first 4E character that I ever made, and for sure the first one of a level as high as his. Sorry.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Yeah, ok. None of that surprises me since Uulark was just about the first 4E character that I ever made, and for sure the first one of a level as high as his. Sorry.

And considering you did it without the aid of the Character Builder, the errors are minimal, honestly. I hope you don't think I'm nitpicking.

Leif

Adventurer
And considering you did it without the aid of the Character Builder, the errors are minimal, honestly. I hope you don't think I'm nitpicking.
WHO?? YOU???? NITPICKING???
Saints and Snuffleupaguses preserve us, no!

[Hey! How come I only have 3 of the little green squares next to Qullan, but DeWar has 4??]

Remove ads