[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4" [OOC]

Leif

Adventurer
You've been hanging out with Leif far too much... his damnable litigating nature is getting to you :p
Why, thank you, Ryan, what a lovely unsolicited compliment! Hmm, UN-SOLICITED compliment of a solicitor? Nahhh...

Anyway, DeWar and I haven't actually been 'hanging out' together. Just sharing our verminous thoughts and ideas here on the board. Although I must admit, it would make for an epic weekend if he, you, myself, Scotley, and Mowgli could all get together for a weekend of drunken D&D. Not likely to happen, though, is it? They don't let you canuckskin snowblowers come this far south, do they? Seems like I heard that our Arkansas hillbillies had a year long open season on you.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, they stop us at the border. I guess that whole not bearing firearms keeps me out :p

That and my communist ways, although Obama's doing his best down there to redistribute the wealth ;)

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, they stop us at the border. I guess that whole not bearing firearms keeps me out :p

That and my communist ways, although Obama's doing his best down there to redistribute the wealth ;)

I don't know what the bag limit is on canuckskin snowblowers is, but commies are always in season...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
in season, yes, but is there a daily bag limit?

Also, @ renau1g:

re:
Come beast, let's dance"[/COLOR] the warrior calls out, smashing the creature in the face with the flat of his blade, leaving it seeing stars.*Bear takes 11 damage from Divine Challenge

I thought it was supposed to a gauntlet to be used there. a sword?

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I originally thought that, but thought a dire bear could probably take a slap/punch from a human, even a really strong one, without being left dazed.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hrm, then sword slap will work. i give my approval

Scott -the lurker:BEWARE!- DeWar

Last edited:

Remove ads