D&D 5E [D&D 5e] It's a Brand New World [FULL]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The voting is currently underway at the CG for the map, if you're interested. It's got about 24 hours left I think. Doesn't look like I'm going to win, but it was still fun, and we have a new map for our campaign!

-IG

Shayuri

First Post
Murp. Here. Sorry, been having trouble wiggling my brain into this game...I need to go back and reread it from the start and figure out who the heck Maighan is and what she's doing and figure out how to get into her again. At some point I lost track of that.

Sorry to hold things up though. I'll try harder to keep up my end of things.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Murp. Here. Sorry, been having trouble wiggling my brain into this game...I need to go back and reread it from the start and figure out who the heck Maighan is and what she's doing and figure out how to get into her again. At some point I lost track of that.

Sorry to hold things up though. I'll try harder to keep up my end of things.

Hopefully a review of your backstory and the intro in the first post will help some with that. Glad you're back, regardless!

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
I've never really been a stickler for keeping track of components and such, but it seems like maybe the ones with costs associated, like Chromatic Orb and it's 50 gp diamond, should be accounted for. After all, I wouldn't let you cast Awaken without the 1,000 gp agate material component, so.. The diamond isn't consumed, you just have to have it on your person (and keep it away from the party rogue!).

That being said, I realize we haven't talked about this, as it's something I didn't even consider until now. Aedon's attack this round will stand regardless; we we're really just talking about for next time here.

I hope I'm being clear, and not sounding like a dick. Someone tell me this makes sense.. I'd like to discuss it a little.

-IG

sithramir

First Post
Oh I think I missed that diamond requirement when selecting spells. I can change the spell out if you want. Its only good because I actually crit with it. I'd gladly replace it if you want. From what I've read its on the low end side of power compared to spells like sleep anyways. Your call.

Remove ads