D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Pirates of the Spheres: Captain's Privilege (Recruiting)

Sezarious

Explorer
I'd be very interested in submitting a human ranger if you're still open to submissions. An ex-earth colonist of Russian heritage who was captured by the Dragon Empire as a child, eventually freed in a skirmish by Ebberon humans when he was a teenager. His hatred for the Dragon Empire would be strong as a result (Hence favoured enemy). His knowledge of Earthling tech would be little to nothing. He would be a functional scout for the party and perhaps either a pilot or gunner (Dex based fighter). Also would be good at tracking down enemies with bounties etc.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...s-of-the-Spheres-Rogues-Gallery#ixzz3ps5nOxCx

Sezarious

Explorer
I'd be very interested in submitting a human ranger if you're still open to submissions. An ex-earth colonist of Russian heritage who was captured by the Dragon Empire as a child, eventually freed in a skirmish by Ebberon humans when he was a teenager. His hatred for the Dragon Empire would be strong as a result (Hence favoured enemy). His knowledge of Earthling tech would be little to nothing. He would be a functional scout for the party and perhaps either a pilot or gunner (Dex based fighter). Also would be good at tracking down enemies with bounties etc.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer

[MENTION=6792106]Sezarious[/MENTION], I closed off recruiting last night. However, you can be on the waiting list and, if some of the other players don't get a character in by this weekend, you can have their spot.

Please edit a character in to the post you made in the Rogues Gallery thread, just in case (please don't make another post, there, though).

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Question, does Spelljammer have firearms?

Yes...ish. They aren't common in the Dragon Empire but the fringe worlds have a bit more of them floating around. I'd be willing to let you spend gold on Renaissance pistols and muskets (see 5E DMG pg 268) or have one in place of your uncommon magic item.

Remove ads