D&D 5E [D&D 5E] Pirates of the Spheres: Captain's Privilege (Recruiting)

Shayuri

First Post
Thanks! :)

Your question is flawed, meatbag. It presupposes that I have a 'social algorithm' and that my attack parameters are ever inactive, thus making them eligible to be set off.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
oh I wasn't sure what magical item I was able to have? If I get one.

From the first post - "Gear: Player Characters may start with up to 1,000 gp in non-magical personal gear and possessions. Anything not carried on their persons is assumed to be stored on the ship. In addition, each PC may start with up to three common magic items OR one uncommon magic item."

Trogdor1992

First Post
From the first post - "Gear: Player Characters may start with up to 1,000 gp in non-magical personal gear and possessions. Anything not carried on their persons is assumed to be stored on the ship. In addition, each PC may start with up to three common magic items OR one uncommon magic item."
Just to make sure before its too late, my Gauntlets of Ogre Power are acceptable right? I don't have a magic item compendium handy but the table I looked up said that those were uncommon.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Just to make sure before its too late, my Gauntlets of Ogre Power are acceptable right? I don't have a magic item compendium handy but the table I looked up said that those were uncommon.

Yup! They do require attunement, but that just means that if you lose them and get them back, you'll have to re-attune before they'll work again (and they count against the maximum of three attuned items).

Trogdor1992

First Post
Yup! They do require attunement, but that just means that if you lose them and get them back, you'll have to re-attune before they'll work again (and they count against the maximum of three attuned items).
Okay cool, I new they required attunement but I figured I didn't plan on losing them until I possibly(somehow) get a base strength of 19 or higher, or already have other, more badass magic items.

Remove ads