WotC D&D at PAX Unplugged Next Week

Panels, adventures, and hints about the future of D&D!

Unknown.jpeg

Pax Unplugged 2024 is approaching (December 1st-3rd) in Philadelphia, USA, and WotC will be there with various D&D events.

The 50 years of D&D Adventures panel will feature Jeremy Crawford, Amanda Hamon, Chris Perkins, and James Wyatt, who will be talking about D&D adventures of the past and what's coming next year. The panel will be streamed live, so you can view it on the D&D YouTube channel.

There will be various D&D game run by WotC's long-time partner Baldman Games, including the premier of the "special convention-exclusive Planescape mega-event" Powers in Pieces and updated versions of Tomb of Horrors and The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan to celebrate the 50th anniversary early.

There's also hints of "more glimpses of the future of D&D" in the D&D play area.

There are also unconfirmed rumours that the 3d VTT will be available to try.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Me too. I think someone accidentally turned on the broadcast during setup. It was interesting to see how large the stage was and the venue they are at. Much bigger than I guessed.

It's a shame that all those signed up alerts are now in the trash, cause it looks like they deleted the video. If another goes up I'll post it here.
The comments section was hilarious while it was up.

I guess this is good for both sides. 3PP's content is a very good bait for D&D beyond, and this is also the best showcase for the titles by 3PPs. A simple title is enough as bait and players will want to know more about the publisher.

I wonder about when 3PPs with their "new" classes and PC species within D&DBeyond.

Will can we see 3PP content in the virtual tabletop?

Remove ads

Remove ads