D&D Forgotten Realms PBEM Starting "Bloodstone Pass" - 10th Level - 3.5 ed

Lord_Raven88

First Post
D20Dazza said:
Still looking for players or has the game began?
Yes this game has started, but one player has dropped out already, so if you're interested send a character to the above email address, as we haven't gotten very far at all.

D20Dazza

Explorer
I did over a week ago and got no response which prompted my query. Admittedly, it was an old PC that needed to be updated but I wasn't going to the trouble of updating it without an idea of whether he was wanted or needed. Didn't even receive a courtesy email back so presumed he just didn't make the cut.

Cheers

Daz

Lord_Raven88

First Post
D20Dazza said:
I did over a week ago and got no response which prompted my query. Admittedly, it was an old PC that needed to be updated but I wasn't going to the trouble of updating it without an idea of whether he was wanted or needed. Didn't even receive a courtesy email back so presumed he just didn't make the cut.

Cheers

Daz
I've let the DM know that you're interested :cool: hopefully there will be some response.

blackmagi

Explorer
Still seeking...

Hello!

Sorry if I've ignored you. Are you Grilock? The subject mentioned the RtToEE campaign, so I thought perhaps it was an error....

I could still use a rogue or arcane caster, if you're still interested. Same e-mail address, if possible...

Thanks, and again, I apologize for the confusion...
M

D20Dazza

Explorer
Yeah that'd be the PC I submitted. Bloodstone Pass - RttToEE same diff eh ;) - apologies for the confusion. I'll snare the rogue spot, or at least I'll work one up for your perusla. Give me a couple of days (I've just started playing Dragonshards so that's eating in to my time at the moment ;))

Apologies for confusing you.

Cheers

Daz

Remove ads