• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D4E] Path of Enlightenment [OOC]

Scotley

Hero
Umm, Nope, Zweischneid is not in any of my other games (which are many)

Hey Nightbreeze I sent you an email trying to talk you into adding another game to your slate.

Zweischneid

First Post
Hi.. sorry to let you down.. but life's quite a wild ride for me right now.

I already came back once on Vosa's mail.. but as is appearant, I'm not manageing to stay in touch for a regular game. Hence, I think I must leave the game.

I apologize for any inconvenience. It is an awsome game Vosa set out and I'm sorry I can not give it the time and attention it deserves.

Zweischneid..

Nightbreeze

First Post
Are you sure, Zweishneid? Obviously, i can't peer into Voda Vosa's mind, but given the fact that we are still going on separate tracks, I think that he may accommodate for a slower posting from your part.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Indeed, we were going to get to a climax point soon. I'm sorry to hear that Zweishneid, your character was one of my favourites. If the players get to a point where Koryo is necessary, I'll npc him as needed. If you feel eager to return, I'll save your spot until then.

Remove ads