D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Salix

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Thank you thank you *cupped hand wave* hehe, your honor is fine, my liege works too. /jk lol.

"Inside the house I think we only need one person on watch. I'll take first watch and wake you up, Richard in about 4 hours. You can wake Lucien when you are done your shift and we can get Ridik up so he can get his prayers in in the morning. Rinya and Gardner you two can have the night off for tonight, but we'll wake you if there is a need." says ao'Thuir once again forced to take a leading role. Its very hard for him to get his head around the concept.

Gardner gives the elf a large grin of thanks and heads to his sleeping area, easily falling into a deep sleep after the arduous day.

OOC: back for now. Won't have a completely normal work schedule until the end of the weekend, but I should be able to occasionally post.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir looks back towards the room all his companions are sleeping in once more before he moves on to try and find Ignatious and the source of the sounds he heard.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

"Sorry. I was thirsty and forgot to put jug of water by the bed. I usually have some water by the bed you know. In case I get thirsty during the night. I should have used a candle, can't see a thing. I usually do. Use a candle I mean. Its just that all this," he waves his hands around in a vague gesture, "has kind of unsettled me. Not myself you know. Never had adventurers staying in the house. Not that we mind of course. Of course, we are glad to have you what with the, you know, skeletons in the attic and all that. Gracious, skeletons, can you believe it. In my attic of all places. Grandmama really was an odd bird."

[sblock=ooc]A rough outline of the building. Characters are sleeping in the workshop or doing watch duty in grandmama's lounge (for want of a better word). Its not to scale.
Code:
*         *       S  *
*  S      *          *		1) kitchen
[  1      |      2   ] Street	2) shop
*         *          *		S  stairs
*         *          *		] or |  door

*     * 1 *       S  *
*     *****          * 2nd	1) bedchambers, 
* S       |     2    * Floor	2) workshop
*     *****          *		S  stairs
*     * 1 *          *

*    *      *        *         	1) lounge
* S  *      *        * 3rd 	2) bedchamber
*    |      *        * Floor	3) Secret room
*  1 *   2  }   3    *
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"No worries, sorry we're such a bother. You can let whoever is on duty know if you need anything beyond water tonight." replies ao'Thuir as he heads back up to his post.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE - THE THIRD FLOOR ---

The rest of ao'Thuir's watch passes uneventfully. He hands over to Richard.

Richard has been on watch for a couple of hours when he hears a creak on the stairs.

[SBLOCK=* ROLEPLAY AWARD JUN'06 * ]1) XXX, 2) YYY.[/SBLOCK]

Salix

First Post
Gardner continues to sleep deeply, continuing a theme for the day. :p
[SBLOCK=* ROLEPLAY AWARD JUN'06 * ]1) ao'Thuir 2) Ridik.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
ZZZZzzzzzzz....

[SBLOCK=* ROLEPLAY AWARD JUN'06 *]1)Doghead ;) 2)Ao'Thuir
If needed: 3)Richard

Ok, just meant a little good work, I liked that roleplay with the guard and the cleric who turned us all paranoid.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads