• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Extra preparation? No, I just need to wake up at sunrise. Russna likes people who wakes early to get to work. It's the best time to pray her. But except that, I don't have much to do. And praying in a place of knowledge like here... well, it isn't a library, but the information that is transcribe here, you know... she will like this. And don't bother, we can find food. You are in the clerk ward, you think that all the people who works in the guildhouse here have what they need to make food. There must be a few shop that sell what the workers need to eat. We will leave Rinya, ao'thuir and Lucien prepare the place to sleep and we will go eating, and when we will come back, they'll go eating. Come on. Richard. You come?"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Velmont said:
" . . . We will leave Rinya, ao'thuir and Lucien prepare the place to sleep and we will go eating, and when we will come back, they'll go eating. Come on. Richard. You come?"

Richard doesn't need to be asked twice, he's up and to the door, a blur of weapons and armor and big hungry man.
At the door he pauses, "I'll take mid-watch," he says with anticipation clear on his boyish features, "lead on studious one." His mood seems to have lightened considerably.
:p

Erekose13

Explorer
"Alright, see you in a few Ridik." He helps organize things and prepare the cots for the night. Then he'll help clean up the mess they've made upstairs. He looks to the chest wondering what might possibly be inside. "When ever you need me to, I'll take watch, I don't need a whole lot of sleep." he says when the topic comes up.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien nods in agreement and assists the others in preparing the cots for them to sleep tonight, trying his best to stay out of Heather and Ignatious' way.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

Ofter a hour or so, everyone is a few coins lighter and a bit heavier. There are two cots and enough room for another two to stretch out on the floor.

- ooc -
Sorry got distracted. Um, OK. Who's doing which watch? Whats the rotation? Two hours each? Three hours? Are Gardiner and Rinya doing watch duty? Richard seems to have the mid-watch. Where are they staying? I generally assume no one sleeps in armour unless they say otherwise. Its about 8 pm and been dark for about two hours. Dawn is at 6 am. There are no lights on the house, although the fire remains lit all night, giving the kitchen some dim light.

Salix

First Post
Gardner, feeling much better with a full stomach offers, "I'll take first watch if noone minds. I'd like to rest and nurse some of my wounds".

OOC: likely to be spotty over the next week a crisis popped up at work. Erekose13- should we address you as "your honor". Congratulations on the Judgeship. :D

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Three shifts @ three hours and some minutes each?

Rinya will take last watch.

Sleeping in the workroom, on the floor.

No armor, as she doesn't figure she'll need it tonight. (What could possible happen here? :uhoh: )

Weapons and Grandma's night-light are nearby.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Take the last watch. The three hours and twenty minutes watch seems fine (for a total of 10 hours). Ridik will be sleeping in teh scribery too, as he will want to remember the night he felt asleep while cribing books in his monastery.[/SBLOCK]

Richard Rawen

First Post
OOC: Congrats your Honor!

Richard will sleep and stand guard outside grandma's rooms, trying not to make too much noise.
He will have a lantern lit and fully lighting the area at the top of the stairs so as not to be taken by surprise during his watch.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thank you thank you *cupped hand wave* hehe, your honor is fine, my liege works too. /jk lol.

"Inside the house I think we only need one person on watch. I'll take first watch and wake you up, Richard in about 4 hours. You can wake Lucien when you are done your shift and we can get Ridik up so he can get his prayers in in the morning. Rinya and Gardner you two can have the night off for tonight, but we'll wake you if there is a need." says ao'Thuir once again forced to take a leading role. Its very hard for him to get his head around the concept.

Remove ads