• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Sounds good. Let take something to eat, but we should stay here. I don't mind to be incortable, and the scribery will remind me of the monestary, not telling that if someone came, we could always help. I mean, after the thugs and the guard, it would not hurt to keep an eye open." says Ridik

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard is torn.
First, a suggestion of bedding down on flimsy cots when a perfectly good bed awaits not blocks away... and then there's the food. So far all that has been offered is tea...

Then, thankfully, a suggestion to go get a warm meal is met with strong approval from the fighter who, while certainly not 'wasting away', has had naught but breakfast and a bit of carry-along all day.

Finally, a compromise which takes into account the duty that is very clear: "We should watch over the house tonight, some should leave to eat in a shift, then return to allow the rest of you to take their sup."

Salix

First Post
Gardner perks up, " I have twenty gold. I know that won't pay for the healing that the cleric of Hyrag provided, but maybe it could buy us all enough food to get us through til the morning. I humbly advise that we should stay here. This man with the hat and his pugnacious friends might pay a visit. With the group at less than full strength we should take watches and keep together. Perhaps Richard and Ridik could get the food, being the most able bodied?" Gardner delivers the last bit of his input while absentmindedly rubbing the wound that almost sent him to the boneyard. He seems a little less confident after the events of the day, but manages a grin nonetheless.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

Heather sends a couple of the kids off to check the cots and ensure that they have blankets. Although she offers to share what they have for dinner, she seems relieved that the party has decided to eat out. She probably hasn't catered for so many. There are plenty of places around that do food. Indeed, may smaller houses in the city don't have kitchens. But take-away is unusual.

The cots are on the second floor, at the back of the workroom. The worktables and stools will need to be push aside to make room if more than two want to sleep at the same time. There is a door between the work room and the families living quarters, but it is usually locked. "Hasn't been opened in years," someone says.

- OOC -
OK. There are three floors. The front of the first two are shop areas, the rear is living space. The first floor is kitchen and washing, the second bedrooms (two, on for the Hdeather and Ignatioous, one for their children. Ignatious's brother sleeps downstairs by the fire in the kitchen). The third floor is all grandma's.

Let me know dinner plans, watch rotation and general location for the night. Is anyone opting for the RDI?

Salix

First Post
doghead said:
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

Heather sends a couple of the kids off to check the cots and ensure that they have blankets. Although she offers to share what they have for dinner, she seems relieved that the party has decided to eat out. She probably hasn't catered for so many. There are plenty of places around that do food. Indeed, may smaller houses in the city don't have kitchens. But take-away is unusual.

The cots are on the second floor, at the back of the workroom. The worktables and stools will need to be push aside to make room if more than two want to sleep at the same time. There is a door between the work room and the families living quarters, but it is usually locked. "Hasn't been opened in years," someone says.

- OOC -
OK. There are three floors. The front of the first two are shop areas, the rear is living space. The first floor is kitchen and washing, the second bedrooms (two, on for the Hdeather and Ignatioous, one for their children. Ignatious's brother sleeps downstairs by the fire in the kitchen). The third floor is all grandma's.

Let me know dinner plans, watch rotation and general location for the night. Is anyone opting for the RDI?

"If we can't get hot food, I can make do with rations from my pack. I'm not sure I want to trek to the Dragon tonight",Gardner says as he gingerly touches his wound. He gives the impression that he's reluctant to leave the house given his terrible condition. "I can take first watch, though. You probably need some sort of extra preparation if you are going to be able the use Russna's gifts tommorrow. Is that right, Ridik?", he asks the little goblin.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir does not want to be rude, she offered the room and board and he will not turn it down for some inn, even if that were the Red Dragon.

Remove ads