• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think that Rinya is right. This stuff looks expensive. Its a good thing you didn't let that cleric walk off with your Grandmas stuff. If it is magic, then there is a new place in town that we can get a good deal for it too." replies ao'Thuir. "I also think that this should proove that seeking out this manor is a good idea. Grandma might've had more stuff stashed there too. Oh hey anyone want to check out that chest now? I think I'm up for it."

Salix

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"I think that Rinya is right. This stuff looks expensive. Its a good thing you didn't let that cleric walk off with your Grandmas stuff. If it is magic, then there is a new place in town that we can get a good deal for it too." replies ao'Thuir. "I also think that this should proove that seeking out this manor is a good idea. Grandma might've had more stuff stashed there too. Oh hey anyone want to check out that chest now? I think I'm up for it."
"ao'Thuir, As much as the need for solving the mystery of the contents of the chest burns within me, I don't think I am in any condition to try the chest again. Even with your awesome prowess, I don't know if you could survive the chest given your weakened condition. I suggest we wait til the mornt try the chest again, when Russna can grant Ridik the healing touch again. We have survivied the worst, maybe the chest will provide a needed item on our exploration of the manor.",Gardner says, trying to hold back the need for finding out what is within the chest. Even though it might not help the crew, not knowing the contents is driving him crazy.

Velmont

First Post
Doubting that he could make change the mind of the big elf, Ridik look at him. "I would be willing to wait tomorrow. Not only to have access to some healing gift, but also to see if I can't find any magical traps that could be on the chest. I think we have seen enough wounded person, and I would rather not see curious cleric up here for now. I would like to have time to study the items without having to deal with someone outside this building."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard plays the part of interested yet not very helpful armed and armored guy very well.

First, he stays out of everyone's way.

Second, he keeps his mouth shut, except to add his support to Rinya's comments about the cleric and guards. It seems that the others have convinced ao'Thuir that some rest and recharging of the Cleric is advisable before bashing the chest tomorrow.

Third, he is well into his third biscuit and is enjoying some tea, paying attention but fully aware that his part in this adventure is yet to come...
He hopes.

doghead

thotd
--- THE HOUSE OF MEIJIER AND MEIJIER, SCRIBES AND ILLUSTRATORS ---

- THE KITCHEN -

"I think that I need some tea," announces Heather. "Now will you young people be staying here tonight?"

[sblock=nimisgod]I have a question about Hedron and XP. Its a bit out of the ordinary, so I posed it in the General Thread. I thought it was best handled out in the open.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"If you offer it, I think it could do no harm. We need some rest, I need to pray my mistress, Russna, and with all that has happen today, it wouldn't do any harm." answers Ridik.

Heckler

First Post
"Here...the Dragon...it makes no difference to me. We should decide soon, though, before Richard wastes away from hunger," Rinya says, with a bit of a grin.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S RESIDENCE ---

"We only have some cots in the work room," Heather adds. "The scribes use them if they work back late. They are not very comfortable I gather, but you are welcome to them if you want."

[SBLOCK=MAY 2006 XP]
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     APR'06   TOTAL
              SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)    	       BONUS    TOTAL    TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      11(11)		171	 50	382	4,568
Gardner		 50      07(07)		171	 --	228	  850
Hedron*		 50      07(07)		171	 90*	318	1,001
Lucien		 50      10(10)		171	 50	281	  883
Richard		 50      13(13)		171	 --	234	  884
Ridik		100      23(23)		171	 --	294	3,199
Rinya		 50      07(07)		171	 --	228	  884

ENCOUNTERS
* E5 - MANNEQUINS (Skeleton Warriors): 171 XP per character.
NOTES
* Ridik/Velmont: Go ahead and get Ridik approved for L3. When its done, let me know.
* Hedron/HugeOgre left withdrew from the game due to RL concerns during the month. The Total Total represents his XP allocation for the game. I have given him a one time never to be repeated "good luck and thanks for playing bonus of 90 XP. Cos its suxxors coming up 89 XP short of the next level at the end of an adventure.
[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Cot sounds mighty fine to me, ma'am." replies ao'Thuir. He'll spend the night at the shop. Ready to bash in the chest in the morning.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien clears his throat. "What say you to a hot meal at a nearby inn? I think we've imposed on Ms. Heather enough for one day, and I'm sure she has more important things to do besides slaving over a hot stove for us."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads