D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Velmont

First Post
Ridik look at the pile of bones... "Oops. I have been too much absorbed by the wounded. Well.. Let's me check Rinya now."

Ridik walks up to Rinya and cast a spell at her (Shield of Faith become CLW).

"Now, I just hope no one of you will get hurt anymore today. Russna gives me a limited number of gift per day, I must use them wisely, which mean you,ll have to act wisely all of you, as I will be able to stabilize the condition of one person on the edge of death today. It's all that I have left... well, that's for what I can use as healing. Now let see what those mannequin was garding. That chest? There must be some secrets in it precious enough that Grandma would be willing to kill his own family to protect it. Hmmm. ao'Thuir, do you trhink you can create a hole on the top of the chest without breaking or forcing the lock. If there is a trap, most likely it is linked to the lock. If it is unharmed, it might not trigger... we can also wait tomorrow to look at it. I dunnot know when all Ignatious want is mansion, but he might wait a day... maybe not, anywya, in there conditions, they won't be able to move much, let's bring them somewhere where they can rest." says Ridik, looking at Rinya and Gardener. "Thanks ao'Thuir, your blade is really impressive."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Heal 5 HP to Gardener and 3 hp to Rinya. Gardner is now stable at -2 hp and Rinya is stable at -3 hp.[/SBLOCK]

doghead

thotd
OOC: It looks like there may be a May 8 backup. So hang tight (and keep a copy of your posts) until we know. I have a copy of all the XP allocations (although nice work Velmont, thanks), and can update the front page once we know where we stand.

thotd.

Salix

First Post
Gardner Monroe, Pulling a Mr. Orange (I'm dyin' here)

Gardner's wounds begin to staunch after the goblin priest lays hands on him. He is extremely pale from blood loss, and slightly groans before going still again.

OOC: Great to be back although things are a little unkempt here at Enworld. Gardner will be out of action for a little longer I assume.

Dungannon

First Post
HugeOgre said:
"My spear glanced right off the bone. It was worthless." he moaned
Lucien approaches the fighter. "Skeletons have no flesh to pierce, my friend. You need something blunt and heavy, like this," he hefts his mace, "to break them into pieces."

HugeOgre

First Post
Hewj Ogr, Half Orc Warrior

Hewj growled something incomprehensible under this breath as he looked at his spear again.

"I will remember that" he answered "for next time."

doghead

thotd
[SBLOCK=APRIL 2006 XP]XP TRACKING - APR '06
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     APR'06   TOTAL
              SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)    	       BONUS    TOTAL    TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      25(52)		---	 --	175	4,186
Gardner		 50      25(72)		---	 --	 75	  622
Hedron		 50      25(58)		---	 XX	 75	  683
Lucien		 50      25(52)		---	 --	 75	  602
Richard		 50      25(50)		---	 50	125	  650
Ridik		100      25(66)		---	 XX	125	2,905
Rinya		 50      25(56)		---	 50	125	  656

ENCOUNTERS
* None.
RP BONUS
* The votes were lost I'm afraid; the cached thread ran only up to late April. So I've voted this month :D [/SBLOCK]

OOC: When you get your characters repostedin the character thread, post up a link here please so I can link up the first post. Thanks. thotd.

Last edited:

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard - tongue tied today

HugeOgre said:
Hewj growled something incomprehensible under this breath as he looked at his spear again.

"I will remember that" he answered "for next time."

"If you have trained with a Staff you can use the butt of the spear to bash skeletal bones in a pinch. My tri...
I... uh... " Richard suddenly seems flustered, where once he was talking fluidly as a warrior to fellow warriors about the tools of war, suddenly he has become tongue-tied and appears uncomfortable. "um I heard that you can, um, you know... use, a, um spear that way."
He finishes, staring at the floor. "Lets not push our luck with that chest until the shaman, er, healer! can restore himself." The fighter seems unable to speak without getting upset now, though he seems to be physically unharmed. "At the least lets get these wounded out of harms way before messing with any more possible exploding traps or whatever." With that Richard will gently help move the wounded into the hall, aiding anyone that needs it and trying to work with the others to the best of his abilites.

character sheet: http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=61535&page=7

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
The Third Floor

Ridik turns his attention to the unconscious forms of Gardner and Rinya. Drawing on the divine power stored in the spells he has been granted, he channels the raw positive energy into the prone bodies. Wounds close somewhat and the blood thickens and stops flowing. But they remain unconscious. Or at least, not really aware of what is going on.

Lucien pokes the collapsed piles of bones with his toe, Hedron does the same with the end of his spear. Hedron listens as Lucien explains the intricacies of fighting skeletons. The half orc gets the feeling that his companion has some experience in the field.

From below Ignatious's voice drifts up the stairs.

"Er, is everthing alright up there? We, um, well, heard some banging. And crashing."

- OOC -
Well done everyone. I thought I was about to lose a couple of you. Nice to see you all made it. A little battered and bloody, perhaps ....
ao'Thuir: 9/32 hp.
Hedron: 7/9 hp.
Gardner: stable at -3 hp
Lucien: 5/9 hp.
Rinya: stable at -3 hp.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"All is under control now. Alright is not exactly the word. You grandma used some skeleton to protect that chest. They almost killed Rinya and Gardener. You know, I start to think if the Mansion is protected like this room, it will be hard to anyone to take control of it. But now, you have a chest just there that we are all scared to open in case there would be another trap. No one can sustent another wound in fear of getting more than seriously injured, and Russna is a great Mistress, but she is wise and give her gifts in small dose, so I cannot heal my friends anymore, at least for today. So we will look at that chest, but another time. In other word, the banging was us trying to destroy the undead before they kill us, and they almost been successful." replies Ridik

Remove ads